RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2004 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Knightshade v Elements 1 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=43517)

Duce2s 05-03-03 02:01 PM

Knightshade v Elements 1

Chrit v Vendetta

10 - 20 lines
3-0ko....5 votes wins
no dick ryde votes
no hater votes
no crew votes

get to droppin

Pr0phecy 05-03-03 04:11 PM

mic check<<<1-2

Pr0phecy 05-03-03 04:19 PM

*grabs mic and smacks Chrit...ayyo listen up..grab a seat and prepare to learn suttn..bitch***

Like Siegfried and ROY, my punches ache the BELLIES of the sufficient like wholesome family entertainment on ancient TELLIES//This FISH and “his” PRIVATE PARTS easily relate to SMELLY//This cat never stood a chance like KRS-1 doing a collab with NELLY…//Thirty bars are the minimal of the decease of this pansy with snot on his sleeve//The evisceration of Chrit will result in a career in jeopardy and another body for the police to RETRIEVE//Furnishing the minds of the WEAK and NAÏVE, this cat is subjected to paralysis like Christopher Reeves//Absence without LEAVE is fallacious for this emcee ripped so vicious//
Tissues and alliaceous evaluations of cats left for dead are so valid and malicious//My ballads and his triumphant wishes never collide like dogs and kaleidoscopes//Las Vegas weather and Forbidden Verses are this faggot’s simplified plans to elope//
Respected emcees ask this cat if he ever had a chance to defeat Vendetta… he purely replies with “NOPE”//With no way to COPE with defeat from an emcee who spat the minimum, Chrit is FEELIN’ NUMB and returns to convents so he can SPLIT A NUN//
With a SLIP of TONGUE I repeatedly rattled off a lyrical gun and placed “Chrit” and “LOSER” in the same ton… THAT’S A SYNONYM//

younggadget 05-03-03 04:32 PM

THAT VERSE WAS TIGHT.I CANT WAIT FOR CHRIT TO DROP HIS.

Pr0phecy 05-03-03 11:19 PM

wheres chrit at man? uppin^

Pr0phecy 05-06-03 12:05 AM

wheres he at man...hit this up when u see it...uppin^^

Pr0phecy 05-06-03 09:26 AM

......still waiting......

Pr0phecy 05-06-03 10:12 PM

ayyo im still waiting..no show?...
come on shit

mdizz 05-06-03 10:34 PM

hott verse....jus a lil suggestion....next time....can I battle in a crew match up.....newbies? put me in my place if need be...i was jus wonderin...

Pr0phecy 05-06-03 11:03 PM

nah ur right...next battle ur in most def iight..my fault son...
imma get atch nect time ya heard
holla!

I.TWriter 05-07-03 10:09 AM

Chrit a pussy nigga

AngelicSheShe 05-07-03 12:50 PM

lmao I guess that's a no show...

Duce2s 05-07-03 01:51 PM

aint no no show....hell be here

yo I WIzzy or whuteva ya bitch ass name is dont be talkin shit on my boy Chrit

I vouch that he will come here and rip that lil weak verse by vendetta and I think you are the bitch now get the fuck out of this thread

Duce2s 05-07-03 01:56 PM

aint no no show....hell be here

yo I WIzzy or whuteva ya bitch ass name is dont be talkin shit on my boy Chrit

I vouch that he will come here and rip that lil weak verse by vendetta and I think you are the bitch now get the fuck out of this thread

Pr0phecy 05-07-03 02:59 PM

im still waiting