RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Rapbattles Relaunched (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115332)

Cprogress 02-23-04 04:51 PM

Rapbattles Relaunched

Everyone is probably wondering why they should join Rapbattles Relaunched and how this forum will be different from the original Rapbattles forum. The primary goal of this forum is have more of a laid back atmosphere. We do not care if you do not battle or write any verses in the poetry section. We do not care if you are a "newbie" who doesn't know what a battle is. As long as you are having fun, that is good enough for us. Some of the original members are probably reading this and thinking "hah, this site will have no talent". My response to this is nobody is born talented. It has to be learned. If you are looking at the amount of activity going on in the forum right now, while it will be a little slow in the beginning, just keep on posting and we will take care of bringing in new members to keep you company.

Now we can't be "relaunched" without having any new features. One of the features recently added is a blue scheme that can be selected from the pull down menu at the bottom of the page. The other feature is for the audio people. Before, all the audio and text battle stats were lumped together. Now when you do a recorded battle, you will have separate text and audio records. If you currently have audio battles that aren't tallied, the next time an audio battle closes, it will be updated automatically or show us the battle thread and we will get it fixed. If you have any other features you would like to see, just go into the Comments and Suggestions forum and write it down.

killaconcepz 02-23-04 04:57 PM

can we start a tourny yo

killaconcepz 02-23-04 04:57 PM

Wtf

Roots 02-23-04 06:38 PM

Word To The Audio Idea.. Im Both of them and its gay having them both on ur record.

Feeble Minded 02-23-04 11:19 PM

this site is gonna be pretty laid back then. Rb old was pretty laid back compared to most sites i have gone to. those ideas are pretty good though.

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 08:52 AM

Sounds good. Red style is dope IMO ..

Emerge 02-28-04 04:01 AM

umm im the one who gave this idea to Cprogress on aim :)

about the two different records anyhow...yup that was all me...

Cprogress 02-28-04 05:30 AM

Yup. Emerge bought up the idea a while back.

BigHiest 02-28-04 08:15 PM

This Site Is Hard As Hell!!

168 02-29-04 06:55 PM

pretty dope in general having a two in one baord both doing there own thing having members decided were they feel betta...the audio wins and loses added was a great idea and i really do find it easy to follow with other members knowning if there audio or text...keep up the goodwork and lets get more members in here

peace

Premanition 03-02-04 03:49 PM

dw ere!!!!

props 4 this u got my support....

think we cud get an audio tourney goin?

Cprogress 03-02-04 03:54 PM

^ Maybe when we get more people/activity

Provoke 03-03-04 10:52 AM

I think the opening post is a good description..

It's good to have a more relaxed atmosphere..

The other RB.. threads closed for no reason.. vet d/r votes.. abuse of power.. the list goes on..

Just need more activity as said..

Hitta 03-03-04 06:58 PM

yeah im gunna go with this site the end banned me on the other one fuckin fagg.yea im feelin the red to.....peace

Sureal 03-05-04 01:58 AM

Hey.. Prog.. if You Need Someone To Write Some Columns For The
Rb Main Page. Hit Me Up.