RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   guess what im trying next (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245476)

Dufflebag Boy 02-18-08 12:12 AM

guess what im trying next

yupp yupp i might be trying oxycotton tomorrow for FREE haha beat that cockstain..thats what happens when you do people favors and share your shit like you was in kindagardon. free shit in return...cant wait mayn...anyone here do that shit if so how was it??

Ysdat 02-18-08 12:16 AM

High-Dro 02-18-08 12:49 AM

oxycontin........

Dufflebag Boy 02-18-08 12:55 AM

^^yea same diff

J Summers 02-18-08 08:17 AM

i suggest doing the free amount...
then purchasing a larger amount...
atleast a dose strong enough for your opiate receptors to later on crave the euphoria...
then you'll be another lucky american addicted to perscription pills...
then the next five or six years you can deal with a daily struggle of trying to cop dope and bieng dope sick till you realize your life has become unmanagebale...
but wait the fun isnt over yet....
by this time you will have become h.i.v. positive because just sniff'n the pills doesn't get you high anymore and intervenously accepting the drug has become your last option.....yayyyyyyy...

La Cosa Nostra 02-18-08 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs of steel
yupp yupp i might be trying oxycotton tomorrow for FREE haha beat that cockstain..thats what happens when you do people favors and share your shit like you was in kindagardon. free shit in return...cant wait mayn...anyone here do that shit if so how was it??

do you think drugs are the coolest thing ever?

Magic5 02-18-08 10:58 AM

Have fun throwing your life away.

WhoAmI 02-18-08 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

don't forget this IS the dude who said he pissed his pants

Dufflebag Boy 02-18-08 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
i suggest doing the free amount...
then purchasing a larger amount...
atleast a dose strong enough for your opiate receptors to later on crave the euphoria...
then you'll be another lucky american addicted to perscription pills...
then the next five or six years you can deal with a daily struggle of trying to cop dope and bieng dope sick till you realize your life has become unmanagebale...
but wait the fun isnt over yet....
by this time you will have become h.i.v. positive because just sniff'n the pills doesn't get you high anymore and intervenously accepting the drug has become your last option.....yayyyyyyy...

lol dude im just TRYING it..im not gonna do it all the time just once. hence the reason i said im trying it

Dufflebag Boy 02-18-08 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

one word...yes

Dufflebag Boy 02-18-08 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
don't forget this IS the dude who said he pissed his pants

lmao u still remember that??? damn but that only happened when i drank...hence the reason why i dont get shitface drunk everytime i drink, which is barily ever

Oh D 02-18-08 03:26 PM

yo u got a job? or school?

.Eternal. 02-18-08 03:42 PM

Wow your so cool .

Valerie 02-18-08 06:10 PM

you my friend are an idiot you can hallucinate and see very bad shit. my boy Tore his ACL and prescribed him oxycodone and its exactly like it. he said every time he blinked his eyes he would see people dieing and think bad shit. its like heroin but 2x worse.

Dufflebag Boy 02-19-08 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
you my friend are an idiot you can hallucinate and see very bad shit. my boy Tore his ACL and prescribed him oxycodone and its exactly like it. he said every time he blinked his eyes he would see people dieing and think bad shit. its like heroin but 2x worse.

i've done oxycodones before and theyre not that bad. i dunno how much mgz ur friend had but as far as i know it dont cause no hallucinations.