RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Attitude towards school (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184580)

Durban 04-01-05 06:56 PM

Attitude towards school

OK.

these days it seems cool to be "bad".
when i say bad I mean...fuck the teachers...never listen..smoke at school....allways crete caos in class..that sorta shit.

I was just wondering...(4 those still @ school) do you actually make an honest attempt or do you think its "un-cool" to want to walk into clas sit there and be taught.

Knowledge is 360 degrees,its forever you can never learn enough.

Dabatos 04-01-05 07:20 PM

its just funny...

.Judicial. 04-01-05 07:25 PM

im tryin to go to college to play football...im an athlete so people expect more from me in my academics...so i gotta keep my shit togetha....i dont do all dat shit n im still "popular" coo wit erry 1 n got da same friends dat da niggaz dat do b doin dat shit got

KOOL COL-B 04-01-05 07:25 PM

i usually dont do much in skool. im prolly gonna b in grade 10 fo tha 3rd time next year. i usually sleep thru class. im like "fuck this" n i turn my werk into a pillow n go asleep. cuz i git like 2 and a half hours of sleep at night, so i im always tired at skool, werd

Bangalore 04-01-05 07:35 PM

i goto an all male catholic college prep military school college is everthing next to money and power and success are expected... i'm going to school out in chicago next year and i hope to start my own advertising agency .. so school is a big part of my life and its important because its been drilled into me since i was a little kid ha...i don't do shit to be cool i do what i have to , to make the money and continue the cycle

Kirk 04-01-05 07:37 PM

i think alot of people do it cause they think its "cool" to be "bad"... but i mean some people just don't give a fuck..

Pandemonium 04-01-05 07:39 PM

I do nothing since I moved school, I just seem to think I dont have to study and I'll be fine in the final exam. But fuck it, I'll just be a bum.

Capital B 04-01-05 08:15 PM

I'm in school and I all of that stuff.
but I learn shit better when I don't pay attention so I have the luxuri of doing both...

Compose 04-01-05 08:17 PM

its the gayest and worst way to waste your years on earth and i hope a crazy white kid blows it up

peace

Eternal 04-01-05 08:17 PM

im jus..... quiet in school......

Macca 04-01-05 08:24 PM

I mess around in class but I do my work....

Kirk 04-01-05 08:36 PM

yeah, word to what legend said.. thats what i do... and compose you'd be fucked at rappin if you didn't go to school cause you wouldn't know shit

Compose 04-01-05 09:01 PM

^have you ever heard of emcees...if you dont go to school you can learn from them :thumbup: ...what does school do for my rapping? i would love to see what you say to that and then ill flip that and make you look like shit...tell me

peace

Durban 04-01-05 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
I do nothing since I moved school, I just seem to think I dont have to study and I'll be fine in the final exam. But fuck it, I'll just be a bum.

seriously. why think like this? do you actually want to be doing labour or leaving school and having and endliss hussle?

your privlidged enough to go to school,why waste it? why have a laid back attitude to something that could set your whoel life up,unless of course you are born into a well-off/wealthy family...then school isnt too important cause you have the money allready.

but those who dont have that privalidge...why not make the most out of school and education....
were im originally from the education is a joke...there sint really safe school's.
the rich family's do home schooling while the rest learn from the streets...I was lucky enough to get away from that...but seeing other education systems..then seeing kids clown and fool around really..honestly...truthly amaze's me.

why clown on somthing that is very important to your future?

Kirk 04-01-05 09:12 PM

you won't come up with a decent punchline if you don't know what anything means