RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ~Monthly Awardz Thread.. Mod Situation..~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159959)

~Lady Fiya~ 11-11-04 11:43 PM

~Monthly Awardz Thread.. Mod Situation..~

Aight we know that E Looch left his Final word, and Deadly Vision's takin a break.. so what now with the awards.. well, really what's with the mods now.. i know that willa- ur still here but what now.. but Best Open Mic September thread is still there... and it's mid-November, and the October threads are closed but still sitting there..

anybody knows what's up..? or how it's gonna get ran now?

if it needs another Mod--i'd be the first to volunteer for that shit, i'm active n got post count+, why not..

but anywayz.. feedback on this, any one?

-Eternal- 11-11-04 11:48 PM

yea... mods aint active... i wan be a mod! lol werd....

~Luciano~ 11-11-04 11:51 PM

Ya kno i will help run the shit

Most active by far

Parallel 11-11-04 11:54 PM

ill mod..........

Introspect. 11-11-04 11:56 PM

*ahem* i'm active the most active out of all here so yea mod me......

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 12:07 AM

this not what i meant.. but continue..

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 01:23 AM

any mods got a response to this.. what's next?..........

FlowIntelligent. 11-12-04 01:32 AM

Umm i would say someone active and someone who is respected , not bias , and wont go over the top because you have mod power should mod it.. if any of you feel youre in this category then let me know i can post something up in the employees/moderators forum and see if strobe is willing to give anyone a chance

fluidmoon 11-12-04 01:35 AM

Yea, and i think strobe should pick the person, like he does with mods....^^good idea

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 01:37 AM

^well-- i'm far from biased... i think i'm respected enough.. and power is not a tool in my opinion, and i hate when people flaunt their positions over others.. and y'all kno i'm active.. if that's what's need, then i think i'd do well as a mod..

fluidmoon 11-12-04 01:44 AM

Agreed, i hate those things too, but i think willa is still on RV, and still running the forum,so, i guess wait for her, see what she says...

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 01:47 AM

^yea, that makes a whole lotta sense, but yea.. i just wanted to know what the hell was gonna happen, if willa can do it by herself then ups to her.. if she need help, then i don't mind.. i'm glad too..

Introspect. 11-12-04 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag.Nif.I.Cent
Umm i would say someone active and someone who is respected , not bias , and wont go over the top because you have mod power should mod it.. if any of you feel youre in this category then let me know i can post something up in the employees/moderators forum and see if strobe is willing to give anyone a chance

^^weerd like me...........

NewPort 11-12-04 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag.Nif.I.Cent

that would basically discribe me... most active mod on the board... some people hate me some respect me but that is a given wit everyone

mod me:thumbup:

Willa 11-12-04 09:36 AM

nobody voted thats y all the threads were up
i think im going to pick like 20 voters to vote every month anybody wanna do it?
oh and as for a co mod ill let fluidmonn help me
if u wanna be a designated voter thendrop ur name in here