RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   pre rapture or post rapture (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251208)

_Talksic_ 10-29-09 02:25 AM

pre rapture or post rapture

sence everyones talking about god thought this would be a good subject to talk about,i believe in pre rapture..ill drop scriptures later,
but discuss.......

Cola 10-29-09 02:58 AM

well for 1, you started this topic in a already bad state...

i understand your question, but dont sit and question if people belivie that they would belivie in YOUR god, and YOUR bleivies in a pre raputre or post rapute world
becuase to christians, it shoudn't matter.

we should always belivie correct?

_Talksic_ 10-29-09 03:34 AM

well i guess this is just for the religious people then...debatos and q..lol

Tha Q. 11-02-09 08:27 AM

lol...

Refresh my memory...

This is referring to the tribulation period?...as in are the saints going to be raptured up to heaven before or after the period of tribulation?

Dabatos 11-02-09 01:00 PM

Um, i've been looking into revelation lately. Honestly bro I don't know yet. From what my Pastor's and other Pastors have been teaching, so many things that have been prophisied in the Bible are already happening. If the rapture has happened than dang 7 years almost up. Dang, actually give me a few days and I'll get back to you on this. I'll try to study that book a bit more. But right now, I hope the rapture has not happened yet as much as I pray it has. Reason is because so many people in my family have not been saved yet :(.

_Talksic_ 11-02-09 07:48 PM

the rapture hasnt happened yet,and q im just asking if god will rapture before or after the 7 year tribulation....i personally believe the rapture will happen before the great tribulation........
revelations chapter 3 verse 10
says because you have obeyed my command to persevere,i will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world
matthew chapter 24 verse 40
two men will be working in a field one will be taken,the other left two women will be grinding flour at the mill, one will be taken the other left
luke chapter 21 verse 17 thru 19
and everyone will hate u because you are my followers but not a hair on your head will perish! by standing firm you will win your souls..........
theres a couple more passages ill look up a little bit later.

Dabatos 11-02-09 09:52 PM

oh crap yeah i got rapture mixed with the 7 years of tribulations. yeah the rapture hasn't happened of course lol. I believe the rapture will happen before the 7 years of tribulation. im starting to read the left behind book series thats actually about the rapture and tribulation

_Talksic_ 11-03-09 12:20 AM

yeah ive watched all three movies of left behind,have u seen those??

Dabatos 11-03-09 12:56 AM

of course bro!! haha. Those movies are the bomb! Reason Im going to read the books lol. I read all the twilight books which were crazy good! But yeah, my friend just sent me the 1st 2 books, once i read those imma continue reading till i finish the series if it keeps me interested.

_Talksic_ 11-03-09 03:57 AM

good shit
what do u think q, pre rapture or post rapture

_Talksic_ 11-08-09 07:40 AM

what do u think q????

Rippa Boi 11-08-09 11:39 AM

i beleive knowelege is what will cause the rapture