RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   thinkin about the army. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245188)

Valerie 01-10-08 07:48 AM

thinkin about the army.

yup Im thinkin about serving for my country. who else here is or has besides Enygma.

La Cosa Nostra 01-10-08 07:57 AM

Thats one thing I would never consider.......

Valerie 01-10-08 08:46 AM

but when the fuck has Australia been to war?

there the most non fighting country next to canada.

Indeph 01-10-08 08:48 AM

How long have you been playing Call of Duty 4?

KOOL COL-B 01-10-08 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.

are you fucking serious? i live in Canada and almost every male in my family is/has bin in tha army and fought. i have cousins in fighting in Afghanistan right now. smh. werd

01-10-08 11:47 AM

poetic's a fucking retard tho

and no I wouldn't fight for my country's moronic ass wars either

maybe vs. Canada or Mexico.

but the Canadian one would be retarded.

Mexican one would be beneficial for Americans even if you're Mexican.

but we don't have to worry about those wars. America plans to have sex with both, make babies and break borders.

iamthatdude87 01-10-08 12:21 PM

ya know what they say bout ppl joinin the army.

they Aint Ready to be a Marine Yet

Enygma 01-10-08 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENSTINCTZ
ya know what they say bout ppl joinin the army.

they Aint Ready to be a Marine Yet

Actually, the Marines are just a small part of the Navy.......thats right, the gay ass Navy. The Army has more jobs than any other service and even the most elite of jobs such as Special Forces or Delta Force. I know a lot about Special Forces, and I can guarantee you that being Special Forces is a lot more challenging than being a Marine. Marines are mindless grunts that are sent in to be bullet stoppers.

But yeah, anyone that wants to know about the army and what it has to offer, just let me know. I actually just got back from school for retention, so I know a shit load of what you can get in the army :thumbup:

Ohh yeah, back to the original question.......Ill Grammatix was in the army too and for those who remember Black Thief, he was in the army for a very short time as well :thumbup:

01-10-08 01:16 PM

You know what US ARMY stands for backwards?

Yes My Retarded Ass Signed Up.

Enygma 01-10-08 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You know what US ARMY stands for backwards?

Yes My Retarded Ass Signed Up.

Sure does......and forward it stands for Uncle Sam Ain't Released Me Yet :thumbup:

Ysdat 01-10-08 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.

When you state something with you uneducated ass, at least google it first to not look like a absolute retard.

01-10-08 02:32 PM

an*

common mistake :o

iamthatdude87 01-10-08 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Actually, the Marines are just a small part of the Navy.......thats right, the gay ass Navy. The Army has more jobs than any other service and even the most elite of jobs such as Special Forces or Delta Force. I know a lot about Special Forces, and I can guarantee you that being Special Forces is a lot more challenging than being a Marine. Marines are mindless grunts that are sent in to be bullet stoppers.

But yeah, anyone that wants to know about the army and what it has to offer, just let me know. I actually just got back from school for retention, so I know a shit load of what you can get in the army :thumbup:

Ohh yeah, back to the original question.......Ill Grammatix was in the army too and for those who remember Black Thief, he was in the army for a very short time as well :thumbup:

LOL I WAS JUS MESSIN ARROUND...

WhoAmI 01-10-08 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
How long have you been playing Call of Duty 4?

lmfao my thoughts exactly :laugh:

Brydon 01-10-08 07:30 PM

Fuck serving your country, the whole thing is a joke! Yeah you need protection, from the crazy fucks who decide to try take over this world but otherwise your just another idiot, doing what your told/living like a slave to some rich knob wanting more then he needs.So i'd never do such a stupid thing unless someone who is charge listens to the public, and changes what actually needs to be changed.In other words i'd only serve or stick up for someone who believes in what the majority thinks is right, and more importantly what i think is right.So ask urself is the person your serving for doing everything you believe in? Also have they made a decision you totally dis-agree with, if so fuck considering offering your life for them.Personnely i dont think theres any president/prime minister out there at this moment of time who does enough for there country.Fuck the govenment until we see alot of change.without us there fucked, so i wish everyone went on strike in anyway until the public get what they want-obviously in reason.Fuck being a slave to something you dont believe in.