RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I've lost 15,000$... anyone else get fucked by this stock market crash? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247725)

JTR 10-09-08 02:50 PM

I've lost 15,000$... anyone else get fucked by this stock market crash?

It's the worst stock market crash in history.... i've lost 15,000$ and it looks like it's gonna keep getting worse. Fuck the stock market, fuck my life man. I still have a lot of money but this is fucking killing me, it's depressive to wake up every single day and find out you've lost another grand

Anyone else get fucked by the stock market?

Oh and another thing, anyone wanna shoot me in the fucking face? Please?

Magic5 10-09-08 04:30 PM

Actually this isn't the worst the stock market has been in history.

I've lost some money, but I'm not worried about that near as much as I am about how this is going to affect me after I graduate.

Cola 10-09-08 04:42 PM

So far its only hurt my great grandmothers stock's a lil bit....but luckly she still has about 400k in stocks...

but, they're thinkin about takin out bout 100k n just putting into a CD or something, i unno.

hopefully this shit rebounds.

King Solo 10-09-08 05:16 PM

rofl..

the most i've ever lost in shares is about £500 which ain't shit really.

La Cosa Nostra 10-09-08 06:10 PM

crimes booming....

how can i lose

Adam 10-09-08 06:10 PM

This sort of kicks ass, I'm waiting til the perfect time, going to buy a shit load then they'll all shoot up and I'll be like fuck yeah g.

Phenom-in-all 10-09-08 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
This sort of kicks ass, I'm waiting til the perfect time, going to buy a shit load then they'll all shoot up and I'll be like fuck yeah g.

...OR, you guys could realise it actually IS as bad as the late 20's, and get your cash out while you can and buy some real estate. Shit's been droppin up here as well, jus not as bad. But word. Diversify niggas.

JTR 10-09-08 07:18 PM

^^ is what im saying... I'm not trying to brag or anything but how much do you guys really know bout the stock market?

JTR 10-09-08 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam

Lol you're joking right? Yea, all the stocks are going to go back up to how they were and everyone is gonna get their money back...

lol dude, the whole nation is in panic for a reason

King Solo 10-09-08 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
^^ is what im saying... I'm not trying to brag or anything but how much do you guys really know bout the stock market?

I took Business Studies in school and college.. and they taught me all about playing the stock market and everything. Shit was a fucking ill subject to take. It also allows me to walk into any place and be qualified for a Managerial position.. BEAST.

Blay'all 10-09-08 09:26 PM

dayuuuuum, how old are you? how the fuck do you even have $15,000 to LOSE? lol, the money i have in my checking account is all that i have to my name, and i'm month to month just to eat.

Kirk 10-09-08 09:34 PM

"Lower your weapon."

"No."

JTR 10-09-08 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hair Jordan
I took Business Studies in school and college.. and they taught me all about playing the stock market and everything. Shit was a fucking ill subject to take. It also allows me to walk into any place and be qualified for a Managerial position.. BEAST.

Word that's cool but not really what I meant. Like you can know a lot bout the stock market, but what do you know bout the stocks? And how to play them succesfully?

I can be taught basketball by Michael Jordan for years and learn a whole shit load, but put me in an NBA team and I wouldn't really be doing shit....

I'm not talking bout you Fletch, you as in all you people in general

King Solo 10-10-08 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
Word that's cool but not really what I meant. Like you can know a lot bout the stock market, but what do you know bout the stocks? And how to play them succesfully?

I can be taught basketball by Michael Jordan for years and learn a whole shit load, but put me in an NBA team and I wouldn't really be doing shit....

I'm not talking bout you Fletch, you as in all you people in general

Yeah, but the whole thing they teach you first off about playing the stock market is to know what stocks you are looking to buy into. You want to do research on shit first, otherwise people would just be buying random stocks all over the place.

Blackmage 10-10-08 09:31 AM

I pulled my money out of the few stocks i had before I felt the crash coming. Made a good bit but the stock i was most worried about was my best stock. BTW somebody tell me how Caterpillar and Xerox have been doing?