RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So, should Barry Bonds be recognized in the history books or not? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228933)

Tha Q. 05-28-06 06:55 PM

So, should Barry Bonds be recognized in the history books or not?

1st off, has he admitted to using steroids?

Neway...If it comes out that he used juice in his career to aid him, should his homerun record count?

Holla back

TeamOne 05-28-06 07:13 PM

nope........ it shouldnt...... it is pretty bad tho that we will prolly NEVER know the truth since, if he did used steroids, he def. stopped now cuz he knows that baseball is really crackin down on him now along with everyone else......

Shear Kaughn 05-28-06 07:22 PM

even if he did use steroids......we all know that he isn't the only one who did....so yea he should be recognized in the year books...i mean....its baseball..baseball doesnt' take any athletic skill whatsoever...throw, catch, hit a ball with a bat...hell if your fast thats a plus..get around the bases quicker.

Tha Q. 05-28-06 07:36 PM

man...look at the difference between Babe Ruth's physique and Bonds'

lol

crazy

David Lama 05-28-06 08:08 PM

yea he should. stop hating on bonds

Shear Kaughn 05-28-06 08:09 PM

ruth and babe were both fat......shit.....hahahha

Magic5 05-28-06 08:10 PM

Bonds is gay. Fucking cheater.

Aaron deserves to have the top spot. That's going to be so gay if Bonds passes him up.

Logic The Goonie 05-28-06 08:12 PM

Hank Aaron still has the record though. =/

Magic5 05-28-06 08:14 PM

That's why I said it'd be so gay IF Bonds passes him up.

Bonds shouldn't have passed Ruth up. . Bonds should be at like, #34,361 in the record books not #2. He cheated, how can you justify that?

Tha Q. 05-28-06 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
yea he should. stop hating on bonds

Who's hating? I asked a question.

TeamOne 05-28-06 08:52 PM

if the dude cheated he should not be recognized........plain and simple...... i dont get ppl who say that he should get recognized even if it was PROVEN beyond a doubt that he cheated and used steroids..... back wen aaron and ruth were playin they prolly didnt even know wat steroids were... hell, they prolly didnt even have protein shakes or power bars, or any shit like that....... especially for Ruth

locknes 05-28-06 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
if the dude cheated he should not be recognized........plain and simple...... i dont get ppl who say that he should get recognized even if it was PROVEN beyond a doubt that he cheated and used steroids..... back wen aaron and ruth were playin they prolly didnt even know wat steroids were... hell, they prolly didnt even have protein shakes or power bars, or any shit like that....... especially for Ruth

your right back then it was a pitchers game the pichers where the dominent player pichers back then would pitch every 2 days and not be tired
plus any ways your all forgetting ruth was a pitcher for his first 5 years

locknes 05-28-06 09:18 PM

but by the way we dont know when he started using steroids thats the problem
and we will never know

Logic The Goonie 05-28-06 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
That's why I said it'd be so gay IF Bonds passes him up.

Bonds shouldn't have passed Ruth up. . Bonds should be at like, #34,361 in the record books not #2. He cheated, how can you justify that?

My bad, I thought you said Babe Ruth should have the record. :o

locknes 05-28-06 09:59 PM

i dont think he will get the record he has to hit 41 home runs and at his current pace he is expected to hit 34 home runs and this will most likely be his final season