RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   A intellectuals Corner? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184341)

Bangalore 03-30-05 07:43 PM

A intellectuals Corner?

i was thinking that rv should have one .. in it we could talk about politics and religion and current events also i was thinking that in it we could havea current events topical battle section... it would be dope i think because we have alot of smart people on this board with realy great opinions on things... so what do you all think?.....i know rb has one but i think that we could use one to .. except ours will be better because were smarter over here... except for wordman :laugh:... o yea i'd like to mod it i'd be good with it because i like to talk about these things and i'd keep things under control

Compose 03-30-05 07:44 PM

then rv will be one step closer to rb...

TAKENOTICE 03-30-05 07:47 PM

no really this is a good idea but it will need an extremely strict moderator to completely control all unneccesary posting

Bangalore 03-30-05 07:49 PM

yea we could have topic of the day and shit like that

Compose 03-30-05 07:49 PM

...but seriously rb has the same thing, stop tryin to copy them :( ...it would be kinda cheesy

TAKENOTICE 03-30-05 07:51 PM

actually it is not just rb alot a forums have them fs has one or had one ........

King Solo 03-30-05 08:07 PM

yea but if we got one on here then no doubt the RB heads wud say we ripped it off of them...................don't matter how many other sites its on..................

fluidmoon 03-30-05 08:16 PM

^^true, turban, we spoke about this idea, but i cant put it in poetic scripturess because not many people go in there, so no one would really see it, i guess its up to everyone whether they want it in LL or somewhere else...1

Daubs 03-30-05 08:20 PM

it cant really be a bad thing though, just call it somethin different than rbs one.

Nynth Degree 03-30-05 08:21 PM

We already do this...in this forum. What's wrong with posting your threads and discussing topics of your choice in LL. And don't say freeposting, because we all know damn well that it'll happen to this new forum too if we get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
...in it we could talk about politics and religion and current events...

Aren't threads like those where you start all your beef and turn it all into an argument rather than a discussion?

My vote - no, because it's basically having another forum for things that are already frequently discussed in here. Unless...
It's made as a subforum of LL. Then it'd be possible for people to talk and think they're really smart at the same time because they're away from the dumb kids.

Tha Q 03-30-05 08:24 PM

where are the intellectuals?

MC IgGY 03-30-05 08:27 PM

i think this is a great idea
i support it 100 percent

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 03-30-05 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNg SoLo
yea but if we got one on here then no doubt the RB heads wud say we ripped it off of them...................don't matter how many other sites its on..................

RB won't care...... trust me

Magic5 03-30-05 10:33 PM

I say the forum needs to password protected, and you have to take an IQ test to gain access. A minimum of 120 grants access. That would be dope.

But nah, I'll say yes.. In hope that if this forum gets started herbs won't make retarded ass posts in it.

B-MAC 03-30-05 11:03 PM

Yah that is a really good idea.. Iam a CNN addict.. my favorite show is on 24/7