RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm drunk. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249798)

Adam 03-22-09 05:32 AM

I'm drunk.

Fuck I hate most of you.

Valerie 03-22-09 05:39 AM

Lmao..

good i hope you get alcohol poisoning bitch. :)

Adam 03-22-09 05:42 AM

I've already had it, it's really not a big deal.

_Talksic_ 03-22-09 05:52 AM

yeah im pretty drunk to

La Cosa Nostra 03-22-09 10:01 AM

yeah i hate most of these mother fuckers...

9 out of 10 people on rapverse in real life would not be allowed to hang with me...

9 out of 10 people would get their head kicked in within one or two nights of living with me...not by myself but i wouldnt jump in to save you..

7 out of 10 would get rudly ignored by most of my aquaintenses as an outsider fuckhead and id cop flack for iviting you..

thats a pretty honest way of expressing how i feel and think of the average rap battling forum member.. for every 9 total fucking spastic wack shit fagget theres one dude whose got a little bit of street smarts and life smarts to handle the type of people im friends with..

this site is secluded as and thats how i like it. if your cool your cool if your not your not thats all there is to it... most people can figure out their catagory from the way i respond to em..

La Cosa Nostra 03-22-09 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcee Punjabiâ„¢
Lmao..

good i hope you get alcohol poisoning bitch. :)

this is a long overdue alias account....

somebody had to do it at some point...

Brydon 03-22-09 10:07 AM

Rofl............................................

WhoAmI 03-22-09 10:32 AM

i don't really hate anyone here...that involves caring enough about complete strangers for real

steve_swagger 03-22-09 11:21 AM

yeah me either i find some people complete lyers ,and others dooch bags but then theres the katz here that are cool and the only reason i came back here
liike baph said people can pretty much tell by my response if i give a shit about em or not

Tha Q. 03-22-09 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yeah i hate most of these mother fuckers...

9 out of 10 people on rapverse in real life would not be allowed to hang with me...

9 out of 10 people would get their head kicked in within one or two nights of living with me...not by myself but i wouldnt jump in to save you..

7 out of 10 would get rudly ignored by most of my aquaintenses as an outsider fuckhead and id cop flack for iviting you..

thats a pretty honest way of expressing how i feel and think of the average rap battling forum member.. for every 9 total fucking spastic wack shit fagget theres one dude whose got a little bit of street smarts and life smarts to handle the type of people im friends with..

this site is secluded as and thats how i like it. if your cool your cool if your not your not thats all there is to it... most people can figure out their catagory from the way i respond to em..

how middle school of you.

one way 03-22-09 04:47 PM

Untill i meet and hang with someone in real life, their all douche bags.......I'm sure even some of the dudes you hate on the internet would be pretty chills to hang with......but internet relationships are retarded, I don't come here to make friends and I don't treat anyone as one, your all just here foy my entertainment when I'm bored as far as I'm concerned.

Cola 03-22-09 05:11 PM

Baph, i got some pills....

can we hang out!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMFG!

03-22-09 08:08 PM

I've actually made friends with a few people in the maryland area through this board and other sites...

they're the only people I even really talk to or hang out with in real life.. I go to small local parties (shit is fucked up and so is my sleep) but I don't ever really make any acquaintances, i just get drugged up, do stupid shit & leave. I tend to make friends at my parties for the time I'm there, but after that when you see the people in public, you don't know their name so you just nod your head from far away and try to make it abundantly clear that you don't want to brief a convo

I've met hundreds of people in the last two years and I think I remember like two names.. hahhaha

ima face person.

Brydon 03-22-09 08:17 PM

^^^^ hahahaha is that the face you pull in ya avaitor??

03-22-09 08:23 PM

i put the face in my avatar to give people who read my posts an idea of what's happening on my side of the screen 24/7

and i have to take a statement back that i just made, "through this board" - no

I've met no one in real life through THIS board, I meant to say that I would, through this board.. but i have met people through other ones

in fact I have two really close to the heart friends, one up in north maryland and another up in north pennsylvania, met online and we've been cool for years, now we're all 3 pretty much in college but still talk every 3 weeks. I don't know y im jabbering

im out tho im trying to get this girl to come over tonight lollll..