RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Question for you ladies and gents. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206515)

Kirk 08-29-05 12:28 AM

Question for you ladies and gents.

Ok, why are some people scared of other people? Like it amuses me how people won't fuck with someone because they're bigger or stronger than them. I've seen people back down from fights against people bigger than them. Just because they're not as big.

Alright, heres my thought on it.

I'm not scared of anyone, I just know when I'm going to get to get my ass beat.

Drop your thoughts.

Deranged 08-29-05 12:29 AM

size does matter.........

Kirk 08-29-05 12:31 AM

Ok? I know it does but that doesn't mean you should be like "man, fuck that" and be a bitch about it. Just cause they're bigger doesn't mean you'll lose and i'd rather lose a fight then be a bitch.

schema 08-29-05 12:40 AM

^true as fuck...

people are gonna bag on you for like a week for losing a fight...

people are gonna think youre bitch for like years if you back down from a bunch of fights...especially girls...youll never get pussy from any girl that knows you back down from fights...

KOOL COL-B 08-29-05 12:42 AM

if theyre bigger just shoot them :shoot:

werd

schema 08-29-05 12:43 AM

smh @ how many people actually do that...

Kirk 08-29-05 12:43 AM

Lmao, thats why I got col-b's back. :shoot:

Kirk 08-29-05 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
smh @ how many people actually do that...

Fighting is better than killing. But yeah. You get shit for a while and people think less of you. But if you odn't back down you get recognition.

Terumoto 08-29-05 12:49 AM

Big guys are shit at fighting anyway... They seriously have got NO idea. Theyre slow and all they do is use their weight.

Cocaine 08-29-05 12:50 AM

ughh im small.. but i never have to fight.. i just make homies with big people.. rofl @ me being straight pussy..

Kirk 08-29-05 12:53 AM

Lol at you being straight pussy. Haha, nah.

Cocaine 08-29-05 12:58 AM

its like.. if it came down to it.. i'd beat someones ass.. but why would i.. when other people can do it for me... im not tough.. but pound for pound.. i'd say i am.. at 16 years old 5'5 120 pounds.. i've been in 3 fights.. and havent lost...so i'll just continue to let my big nigga's handle my beef

Kirk 08-29-05 01:01 AM

Good call. I black out when I fight and go insane and shit.

Haven't lost a fight yet I don't think. Thats what they tell me.

Cocaine 08-29-05 01:02 AM

i dont.. i keep my cool.. and relax.. cause i expect most people to do what u do.. and then i just use them losing there cool to my advantage.. knowing that someone sooo angry is bound to make a mistake.. that i'll catch.. and then destroy them

Kirk 08-29-05 01:03 AM

Lol, but idk if I'm angry or not. I don't remember anything.

And you can't feel pain when you're like that, so I sorta win by default?