RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Why Are We Here? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237208)

Past Tense 11-15-06 02:59 PM

Why Are We Here?

Seriously what is the point of our creation besides chaos agner pain and being hopeless

Nynth Degree 11-15-06 03:22 PM

I thought the bible said something completely different than that.

Terumoto 11-15-06 04:26 PM

Well, I'll tell you one thing, it sure as hell isn't to be moulded into a tool of society and made to work your entire life so you can live a life of supposed luxury only to find out that the thing that kept you going was doing meaningless busywork because it kept your mind off reality and on something pointless, but when you stop doing it you have the money you always wanted but you've lost your youth and your opportunity so you find solace in something false, your keeping yourself busy by gardening or something.

So don't be fooled by what this world offers you.

I'll tell you the point of our creation... Nothing, everything. You're here, you yourself are creating your own life. Clothes, TV, cars, every single thing, you see as reality. You are completely delusional, looking at things as if what you're told they are is what they are in reality. Your preconceptions block the reality that is so wonderous and blissful to be in.

I don't mean to sound like im quoting the matrix, but free your mind man... Free your mind. There is no moment in your entire life that is not the best moment of your life. If you're not in heaven right now, you're missing existence while the flow of time rushes past you.

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-15-06 04:30 PM

your here to piss and moan when people wont bump your music:thumbup:
set that battle up stay puff........................................

Compose 11-15-06 04:32 PM

so we can marvel at how good yodel's, dunkaroo's, and nutrament's taste

Cola 11-15-06 04:36 PM

your here because your dad stuck his dick in a whore....

Valiant 11-15-06 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Well, I'll tell you one thing, it sure as hell isn't to be moulded into a tool of society and made to work your entire life so you can live a life of supposed luxury only to find out that the thing that kept you going was doing meaningless busywork because it kept your mind off reality and on something pointless, but when you stop doing it you have the money you always wanted but you've lost your youth and your opportunity so you find solace in something false, your keeping yourself busy by gardening or something.

So don't be fooled by what this world offers you.

I'll tell you the point of our creation... Nothing, everything. You're here, you yourself are creating your own life. Clothes, TV, cars, every single thing, you see as reality. You are completely delusional, looking at things as if what you're told they are is what they are in reality. Your preconceptions block the reality that is so wonderous and blissful to be in.

I don't mean to sound like im quoting the matrix, but free your mind man... Free your mind. There is no moment in your entire life that is not the best moment of your life. If you're not in heaven right now, you're missing existence while the flow of time rushes past you.

Deep man... I would quote this, But I have no more room left in my signature space

La Cosa Nostra 11-15-06 05:56 PM

Were all here for different localised reasons in the way that we all have an effect on the world reguardless of how big or small it may be..

Past Tense 11-15-06 10:46 PM

Well I know for a fact that we are all divine beings..but shits got me thinkin lately

Dufflebag Boy 11-15-06 11:36 PM

we're here ta fuck and reproduce more babies that'll grow up ta hate their lives :thumbup:

Maleficent 11-16-06 10:08 PM

I suggest you nucca's pick up a book called "Our Solarian Legacy" by Paul Von Ward, he spits mad ish about the role of humans in a universe with seemingly infinite complexity and what is possible to be accomplished by us humans. He says we have no divine integrity, but since our planet is in perfect proximity from the sun to support intelligent life, we've got to be special biologically.

Good book.

∆ P E X X 11-16-06 11:33 PM

you are here because you don't know what and where you're supposed to be. you continue to suffer because you still don't know.

Crazy Hades 11-18-06 12:21 AM

You know...whatever.

Quote:
He says we have no divine integrity, but since our planet is in perfect proximity from the sun to support intelligent life, we've got to be special biologically.

...how? How does that make us special? That makes the planet slightly special, though there is an almost 100% guarantee other planets support life. And they probably have their own Internet.