RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The B.E.S.T CREW (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   lataaaaaaaaa (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244682)

Dickard. 11-15-07 10:09 PM

lataaaaaaaaa

bye people.........................

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:15 PM

wat u gettin off or wat???

Dickard. 11-15-07 10:22 PM

gettin outta this crew...i need to associate with talent.

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:33 PM

R u serious ur jus gunna turn ur bak on the crew like that after all the fuckin stuff u sturried wit 300 J.G. not a problem then good luck wit w/e im sure J.G. will try to recruit u like jumpin on a bandwagon but thanx for showin us sum tips and the way the vets do shit!

Dickard. 11-15-07 10:44 PM

im goin back to my own shit...no time for whack crew b/s...if u need tips p/m me ill still help out n shit

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:46 PM

Coo coo well i wouldnt say wack crew were still growin jus liek cs prolly was way bak but thanx and ya imma take that into consideration right now!

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:50 PM

chek ur pm now!

Ysdat 11-18-07 03:22 AM

oh mystic your so fly
your so fly you blow my mind
hey mystic
hey hey
hey mystic.

Valiant 11-18-07 03:52 AM

looks like mystic fucked you in the ass...
...I guess the B.E.S.T should be used to that then.

Valerie 11-18-07 03:53 AM

after he fuckin was dieing to be in unemployment.

Valiant 11-18-07 04:02 AM

unemployed seems more of a lounge for the older guys who did their thing in RV back in the days.
Well when I do my thing this day, 2 years from now I'll make a crew for the dudes who did their thing this day. It's a cycle that will continue as long as rapverse is alive.

sin-scere 11-18-07 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
gettin outta this crew...i need to associate with talent.

hahah omg he disses the B.E.S.T crew so bad lmao wow

Fly-E 11-18-07 12:29 PM

ya but he never even tried ur crew bitch so stfu sin and val u guys are the biggest fuckin bitches on here idc how good or not u are jus u guys is bad peeps cuss ur the only ones in ur crew talkin mad shit and not doin nuthin bought it!

Daubs 11-18-07 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Shiest.
unemployed seems more of a lounge for the older guys who did their thing in RV back in the days.
Well when I do my thing this day, 2 years from now I'll make a crew for the dudes who did their thing this day. It's a cycle that will continue as long as rapverse is alive.

pretty much.

brap.

Ransum 11-18-07 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
ya but he never even tried ur crew bitch so stfu sin and val u guys are the biggest fuckin bitches on here idc how good or not u are jus u guys is bad peeps cuss ur the only ones in ur crew talkin mad shit and not doin nuthin bought it!

ACTULLY FOR YOUR INFO....

mystic actully tryed to join J.G BEFORE he tryed for ya fool's he just realise what i've been trying to say about ya B.E.S.T crew ya fucking WACK!!...

beside sonny bar who is decent since he's also sickhead amd faime...

but other then that ya need help seriously...

a.b decent but still need a bit of improvment.....

fly-e you need improvmnt....