RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   times def. aint goin' good for me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240604)

Past Tense 03-12-07 07:04 AM

times def. aint goin' good for me

man some of ya'll complain about some stupid stuff

again i get in a fight wit my uncle who's 33 and lives at home wit his mom WITH THIS WIFE..knocked him on the ground.....I got kicked outta my house because I had my speakers on too loud on accident......and he tripped out on me...i went to get some juice this morning and he came out startin with me so i knocked him on the ground and i gave him a gash on his back..he told me he was callin the cops.....i didn't even want to sock him......my grandma held me back..and his wifes the reason why i aint hit um..now im out on my own with about 140-150 dollars to my name...i used to think that was a lot..that aint nothin now.....lifes wakin up on me now........i gotta go getta job and find a place to stay...soo imma be stuck at my friends house untill then....my grandma owns a resturautn and hes the main cook and hes not going there this mornin..and today was the first time i seen my grandma cry in a long time..i dont even feel like livin' right now......seriously........this is an everyday struggle with me

Past Tense 03-12-07 08:01 AM

thank God ......my mom's is lettin me stay with her untill i get on my feet..i gotta go take my G.E.D. testing so i can go to college..man i need to get out of here..........

New Meth0d 03-12-07 08:07 AM

all you need is god and everything will be alright my child

Past Tense 03-12-07 08:38 AM

Actually thats really what i need........only thing that brings me from the pain

no doubt

ThatsWhatSheSaid 03-12-07 08:44 AM

Just keep your head up, n your eyes on god

Its easier said than done but just tell him whatever he wants to hear, you dont have to do it, just yes him to death whenever youre getting bitched at, not alot of frustration can come out of a onesided conversation where the answers always yes, least thats what i do ;)

Past Tense 03-12-07 08:56 AM

lol man its already set in stone..im gettin a job today and im going to move in with my mom till i get about 2 g's saved up so i can get my own place....this is serious to..im gonna be working a lot now........and then on top of that i gotta get this rap thing goin'

J Summers 03-12-07 09:38 AM

you think thats bad...i'm sorry you couldn't live a day in my shoes

∆ P E X X 03-12-07 11:51 AM

fuck all that toilet shit man just read into budhism dude. read The 4 noble Truths, and see how you feel after that

Jay Royal 03-12-07 12:00 PM

tell me why you're posting this to RV?
posting that shit up here wont help you

∆ P E X X 03-12-07 12:02 PM

^sure it could. theres peopel here who talk about more stuff than rap.

Jay Royal 03-12-07 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
^sure it could. theres peopel here who talk about more stuff than rap.

nah, when u r broke u go get a job and stop crying on internet

*edit*
relating to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense

..now im out on my own with about 140-150 dollars to my name...

New Meth0d 03-12-07 12:10 PM

im sure if your still on the internet things can't be that bad...hel i could be wrong you could be at a public library with all your belongings in a duffle bag next to you.

Jay Royal 03-12-07 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
im sure if your still on the internet things can't be that bad...hel i could be wrong you could be at a public library with all your belongings in a duffle bag next to you.

^word to that

Zone Out 03-12-07 12:27 PM

lmao @ this
stop cryin and suck it up, pussy

Mad Dog 03-12-07 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
lmao @ this
stop cryin and suck it up, pussy

werd...i was gonna say this...