RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RG bonus round thang, werd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215548)

KOOL COL-B 11-25-05 11:22 PM

RG bonus round thang, werd

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=208261

"RG - song bout my legal guardian Ovie"

werd, i made it about my legal guardian Ovie. wen he's on it, he wuz gone so i had 2 git him on ova tha phone, n lol, it sounds like he readin it off paper, but he didnt have a beat or nuthin n im pretty sho he wuz high, sooo, check that shit!

feedback will b returned, werd

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...637#post2552637
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215540

werd

KOOL COL-B 11-25-05 11:28 PM

*edit*

didnt mean 2 post in here, shyt, werd

Willa 11-25-05 11:47 PM

lol yea he sounds like he was reading it off the paper at least he didnt say stupid shit like my mom lol : /
flow was pretty much on point throughout emotion could have been better but cool track

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:15 AM

lmao, wtf is up with using this beat, lol. Oh man, this better not blow...

ahahah damn son, you sound like this old-scool one hit blunder rapper Snagle Puss. And damn son, pull back from the mic. The lyrics are tight as hell but the quality blows the big one. LMAO @ garbage can. Your flow gets fucked up sometimes man, too many sylables, like one or two at the start in some spots.

AHAHAHA @ jackin dude's mom as a sample, but no son. You get disqualified. Why? Because you used a voice emulator and put the mic up to the speaker. I'm not gonna tell you how I know. Did someone rat? Is A smart enough to figure it out or hear it? I dunno. But you're still DQ'd.

KOOL COL-B 11-26-05 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, wtf is up with using this beat, lol. Oh man, this better not blow...

ahahah damn son, you sound like this old-scool one hit blunder rapper Snagle Puss. And damn son, pull back from the mic. The lyrics are tight as hell but the quality blows the big one. LMAO @ garbage can. Your flow gets fucked up sometimes man, too many sylables, like one or two at the start in some spots.

AHAHAHA @ jackin dude's mom as a sample, but no son. You get disqualified. Why? Because you used a voice emulator and put the mic up to the speaker. I'm not gonna tell you how I know. Did someone rat? Is A smart enough to figure it out or hear it? I dunno. But you're still DQ'd.

wait wait wait, hold up, wut do u mean by that? u think ovie iz me? i swear on my fucking life it iznt. i will try and git u proof if i can. i dunno how will tho, but that iz not me at all. we're not even tha same race or nuthin, he's black. wut i did wuz, i use a hedset mic, i took of tha little foam thingy, n used elastics so itd stay on tha speaker part of tha phone. n then i went n talked 2 him on tha utha phone. that IZ wut ur talkin about right? i have ni voice emulators or nuthin like that, seriously. u have no proof of it. now ijust gotta try n figure out how ima proove it 2 u. hmmmmmm, werd

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:38 AM

^^pfftt. son, I HIGHLY doubt it as it is, but to prove it, you'd need to get this man on the horn acapella and ask him to say "cool kol-b once gave me a blowjob with 4 skittles and a handfull of mayonaise." "word".

KOOL COL-B 11-26-05 01:43 AM

Quote:
^^pfftt. son, I HIGHLY doubt it as it is, but to prove it, you'd need to get this man on the horn acapella and ask him to say "cool kol-b once gave me a blowjob with 4 skittles and a handfull of mayonaise." "word".

ROFL, u want him acapella? like, i can call him 2marow prolly n u can hear us both talkin. he's gonna b gone fo a lil wile tho, n he duzznt have a comp. hmmm, ayo, i have a bunch of hiz songs, if u want, i can make a SC wif them on it n u can listen 2 them. he had pritty bad quality cuz he made them on tha sound recorder thingy, no cool edit or nuthin. but i can do that right now if u want, holla back, werd

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
ROFL, u want him acapella? like, i can call him 2marow prolly n u can hear us both talkin. he's gonna b gone fo a lil wile tho, n he duzznt have a comp. hmmm, ayo, i have a bunch of hiz songs, if u want, i can make a SC wif them on it n u can listen 2 them. he had pritty bad quality cuz he made them on tha sound recorder thingy, no cool edit or nuthin. but i can do that right now if u want, holla back, werd

fuck dat. Mayonaise.

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:45 AM

LMAO, nah, I'm buggin son, but yeah, you'd need an acapella of him just talkin.

KOOL COL-B 11-26-05 01:49 AM

Quote:
fuck dat. Mayonaise.

lmao. hmmmm, hol up, i got tha intro 2 a cd he made a wile ago, its almost acapella, werd

KOOL COL-B 11-26-05 01:50 AM

Quote:
LMAO, nah, I'm buggin son, but yeah, you'd need an acapella of him just talkin.

tha best i can git right now iz him on tha phone. excpt fo that shit i sed in tha above post. i dunno if he can git 2 a comp n use hedphones az a mic or wut, i'll have 2 call him 2marow, werd

KOOL COL-B 11-26-05 01:57 AM

ayo, check my SC, i put hiz intro thingy on it. thas tha best i can git u fo now, werd

Past Tense 11-26-05 03:12 AM

aight peepin now

Production:Problay the hottest beat i ever heard the i got 5 on it beat:10/10
===
Flow:Ya flow was aight.....wasn't the best but u rode the beat good:7/10
====
Pressense:ya pressense was good you kinda went in and out on the mic i was kinda like what?? fix that up and it'd be better:7.5/10
====
Emotion:You had aight emotion......you shoulda added a lil more in some of the words and it'da been better:6.5/10
====
Lyrics:lyrics were deep i was feelin um....basic but good:7/10
===
Overall: good track for the rap game keep it up man...:6.8/10

stay up and keep droppin um solid
~1

KOOL COL-B 11-26-05 03:17 AM

thanks fo tha feed mayn ^^ werd

Pop Lotty 11-26-05 02:38 PM

lmao

fuck ovie aka robo-cop.