RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who Won The Battle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227263)

Young_law 04-27-06 01:26 PM

Who Won The Battle

Mr. Johnston Fuckin sucks 6-0 lmao...........

Young_law 04-27-06 01:27 PM

mr johnston

that intro and outro was dismal, sounded like the same person flow is horrible, delivery is horrible, it sounds like u recordedd each bar seperately, it also sounds like your holding your words like fuuuuk or helllzzz shit like that, u need 2 up your flow and delivery game for real

lyrics 6/10
flow 2/10
delivery 2/10
personals 6/10
punches 7.5/10

Tha Q

Lmao nice intro, lmfao @ the corus, "i cant help but get erections ahahaha" anyway this shyt is dope, funny as fuck, soon as i heard it i wanted 2 finish hearing it, nothing bad to say about this track

lyrics 8/10
flow 9/10
delivery 9/10
personals 8/10
punches 8/10

v/Tha Q.

L.E 04-27-06 01:39 PM

Tha Q took it easy.

Mr. Johnston had punches.

Tha Q had punches, flow, delivery, a nice hook.

No brainer.

Young_law 04-27-06 01:42 PM

up.............................................

Kordozar 04-27-06 01:43 PM

The Q No Questions Asked

Tha Q. 04-27-06 02:09 PM

wow @ this

I'll take this as a "moral" victory and forget about it.

a k w o r d Z 04-27-06 02:19 PM

the babys sleepin so i cant check the audios right now ... but by reading Mr Johnstons verse, or 2-3 ok punches, i can tell nobody with annnnnny type of skill would have to do much to beat that. lol n i dont even like Q.

TeamOne 04-27-06 02:25 PM

q wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why u needa ask? lol...... almost no one tries to get a DQ win unless they knew they lost......

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-27-06 03:33 PM

law,u really dont need to go out of ur way makin threads biggin up Q's audio...perhaps thats why the battle was closed....i mean the reason was gay,i didnt find that he was askin for votes....but i would agree with him swayin votes.....i mean if his audio is good he doesnt have to go biggin up himself in threads while the voting is going on,he'd stay quiet till after the battle is over n let his audio speak for itself

secondly,mr j posted his lyrics....q didnt.....i asked him numerous times to post his.......did he? no......so from what i can hear ,lyrically q came weak.....i'm familiar with his lyrics in battles n he usually isnt very strong.....
mr j,well he posted his lyrics,n obviously his lyrics were better than his flow.......the only thing that was funny or even considered hard hitting in q's audio is that clip of mr j,which he could have used in a better way if u ask me.......

so flow wise q wins
lyrically mr j

if q was so pround of his lyrics he would have posted them..he knew they were weak....he was relying only on his flow,n j was relying only on his lyrics

KOOL COL-B 04-27-06 03:40 PM

johnsons voice irritates me, sounds just like how we stereotype people ova there 2 sound like, out iz like "oat" lmao, n "eh" lol, shit, werd

Tha Q. 04-27-06 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
q wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why u needa ask? lol...... almost no one tries to get a DQ win unless they knew they lost......

Nuff said.

Adam 04-27-06 06:22 PM

I won the battle.

The Q. cheated.

That is why he was DQ'ed.

Young_law 04-27-06 06:24 PM

yeaaaaaaaa we knowwwwwwwwwww

but i'm just curious to se what people reallly think

Adam 04-27-06 06:31 PM

Judging by RV's intelligence and the fact that it's an internet crowd, they'll go for better production. If it was a live battle and we both used our lyrics, I would have blown his fuckin' head off.