RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2004 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   MOB and Executive VS Voodoo and Phoenex (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=74538)

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-20-03 07:14 PM

MOB and Executive VS Voodoo and Phoenex

Me and Executive will spit first

10-15 lines
no hate, no d/r
NO feedin off our lines
Spit tomorrow like u said

PEACE, CHECK IN ALSO

executive 08-20-03 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
vodoo take my advise take mortality with u to find better rap supplies/
surprise! me and Mob in disguise with rhymes that arise to compramise u guy's until one of u dies/
syllables killing ya like a fat guy eating fries, like a swater smashing flies improvise for words that cross both ur eyes/
Mob and executive taking this taggteam like if we was promoted by Don King/
round 1hear the bell ring K.O u with the 1st punch that i swing now vodoo knows what i bring/
mc pheonix getting a bigger beating, im not stoping till that faggot stops breathing/
the only way for u to win is called CHEATING, so gatther ur Daily voting ring meeting/
im a slap u with the verse im completing leave u on the ground bleeding cuz it's u im defeating/
mc pheonix and vodoo tasting the loss, witness a double hanging of them on a cross/
blood driping like tomato sauce looking across at executive who is now their new boss/
vodoo is near to taking his last breath, he battled mob and executive but only to find death/
violent death as if over dosing off meth, his last spoken words were please call me macbeth/
a Shakespear quote as i placed the knife to his throat, remote loss of blood on which he soon would float/
last thing he wrote was a suiced note it read "Mc Pheonix make sure our people vote"

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-20-03 10:31 PM

Ima post later tonite

anyway till then Executive can ya hit htis up, thanks

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...9992#post719992

peace out

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-21-03 04:03 AM

look...................

Wut made you 2 think you could Step to ][\/][.O.B and Executive/?
We cumin atchu wit a little bit of adverbs, sum similies and Explisit Ajectives/

Hah MC Phoenix how u guna rap wit that accent man you frum the UK/ Ya wouldnt be "Historical" Judgement Day n' couldnt get layed Spring Break on a Nude Bay/

You picked the wrong day to Fight cuz we Like a set a Stars, Shinnin Bright/ outa Sight and here to only Excite/
Why do u even Write?/ bitch u wouldnt Ignite and "Explode" if ya Lit sticks a Dynamite/

Neither a Yous is Tough/!
We takin ya'll down like Quarterbacks that aint Fast Enough/
I Gaurantee if it was u and Me on the Mic, durin yo Verse
ppl would be forced to Strap fuckin Ear Muffs/

Ya couldnt Be me If ya knew the right way of writing my signature/
So be ya own fuckin man and Try actin like a successful
Entri-Pinure/ (works alone)

2 human Beings that r bein washed up like clothes cleaned by TIDE and left out to Dry/ i'll have u cryin like i was the Big Bad wolf, Cept in this Fairy Tail Little Red Riding Hood Dies/

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-21-03 08:14 PM

Uppin for these bitches to spik a.s.a.p

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-22-03 02:46 AM

Yo exetutive this is prob guna be a no show cuz they both fuckin wack

FUCK YASELF BITCHES

if u dont except im forgetin this

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-22-03 06:33 PM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U WAITIN FOR IS THIS A DQ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????///////

MC Phoenix 08-22-03 07:44 PM

never agreed to this battle dawg an no1 checked in so the rules say no DQ............................

An']['hropoLog¥ 08-22-03 08:00 PM

Yea u did agree to this u idiot

ANd i know theres no DQ points

So just spit

take all the time u want just not that long ok

Spit like tomorrow or sumtin, or the day afta, peace out