RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   i'm back!!!and better! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=156750)

ghetto cripple 10-22-04 06:16 PM

i'm back!!!and better!

yo wat up im back and ready to battle im makin my debute battle with Big Woody come check me out, Woodies takin his damn time so i ended up hittin him with two verses to stay busy.
[SIZE=2]anyways a lil history[/SIZE]: quite awhile ago i was on and thought i was top shit, but then i got killed by a couple cats, and got some good advice: to take some time off and work on my shit. i.e. creativity, vocabulary, fllo and overall lyricism. so i did and like i said im back and makin a debut battle, now if you check this battle understand im hittin him with the creative side, you will see my raw talent in another battle, i wanted to start out a lil soft but not to soft, just enough to ease into the game, i am workin on gettin another battle started so thats in the process. so your welcome to come check out the talent, and keep your eyes open for more of me,cause i got a ship wreck of talent waitin to be lite and who ever lites is gonna get lite up for sure.

Terumoto 10-22-04 07:14 PM

meh, I checked one of your battles... Youre not that great...

but stay up.

ghetto cripple 10-22-04 08:45 PM

i never said i was great....and this battle with woody i made more of an attempt to be creative rather than raw ass hard, you will see that side of me soon

FLooZe 10-22-04 09:15 PM

blah already merked you...

ghetto cripple 10-22-04 10:24 PM

hey flooz why u gotta pervert dancin on your shit, you one of his lil boys, you about the age he likes to, oh and from canada, shit its gettin better. you cant fool nobody with that 7-8 try more like 7-19. merked thats so funny that ya'll on here makin words.....shit.

FLooZe 10-23-04 01:50 AM

what are you talking about me having a wack record? youre 1-4 for godssake AND I merked you.AND I have aliases.AND you can succ macokk nigka.

Kawn Flixx 10-23-04 02:03 AM

welcome back...

Never heared of you tho...

no offense...

ghetto cripple 10-23-04 06:17 PM

no i aint gonna suck ya cock, why you wantin guys to suck you anyways. you still aint answer why you have a child molester on your shit. ya i know im 1-4 ass wipe, and you should not be that proud of "merkin" me, cause when you did i wasnt that good, so it wasnt like it was that hard. if you would like i will even up the odds this time, i'll be happy to re-battle you sometime next week.
i work this weekend.
no offense taken.thanks for the welcome BLA, well i guess you heard of me now.

Killuminatic 10-23-04 08:57 PM

"Woodies takin his damn time so i ended up hittin him with two verses to stay busy."

Man u aint even did one verse against him why u lyin?^^^^

Killuminatic 10-23-04 08:59 PM

I saw that battle too with flooze under the name dog father or some shit too. That battle was weak.

FLooZe 10-23-04 10:01 PM

^Hmm your back also....I see you havent stopped hating.

Killuminatic 10-23-04 10:12 PM

I aint hate on nobody. If its the truth, dont bitch about it. It just makes u look more like a bitch. I aint hatin sayin that either, thats to anybody who dont like it. Id battle u as a comeback, to elleviate the tension but it would be a step down and that aint what its about man. Real shit man, internet beef is for pussies.

ghetto cripple 10-24-04 06:06 PM

i did hit em up with two verses but it aint gonna show inless woody throws down a verse, so lick'a dick.

Killuminatic 10-24-04 06:28 PM

Fuckin bitch ass cripple

ghetto cripple 10-24-04 06:37 PM

hahahahahahahaha, shits funny.