RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76160)

.:dirty loCC:. 08-27-03 12:47 PM

Chat

whats good famalia???
we gonna battle The Regime....line ups are already up in the other thread....

SML where you at dude????

**~SynText~** 08-27-03 01:03 PM

ummmm what up holmes i'm down for cliticus i think lol lets rip it

ric0 08-27-03 01:41 PM

spliviti will merk u

spliv=ill audio head

.:dirty loCC:. 08-27-03 01:50 PM

dirty loCC= even iller audio head

get off his diCC riC0...

**~SynText~** 08-27-03 03:15 PM

lmao all up on like that bitch from Dude Wheres my car on that popcycle......hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he may be a ill audio head but whats he text

SmokaJoka. 08-27-03 03:21 PM

damn Rico u must love some spliviticus dick....i'm surprised he hasn't told u himself to get off his dick.....yall haven't even heard Locc put down a battle.....so we'll see what happens with that shit......and i see they deleted our threads again huh.....well Sureal's powers will be gone soon....

peace
4:20

**~SynText~** 08-27-03 03:28 PM

GETTIM.....lmao i hate these bitch made cowards

SmokaJoka. 08-27-03 08:08 PM

they sweatin like fuck now...lol...thinkin we tryin to outdodge pinkslips...notice the confidence when they mention pinkslips....i ain't fuckin stupid yo...i know how shit rolls...if we are in pinkslip battles with them...it will be dickrode......(i.e. ric0 already riding spliv's dick and battle hasn't even started).....i will make the rules for the battles....cuz they think we are wack and we suck......but i've noticed ever since i accepted it to be regular battles in the Elite that kid is trying to talk shit to get us to pinkslip battle.....obviously startin to sweat this shit.....anybody who has replied to that bullshit ass sticky thread and votes on the crew battle....the vote will be taken away....

peace

...OpeY... 08-27-03 08:51 PM

aight rico... no beef but get off my nut sack please lol.

SmokaJoka. 08-27-03 09:00 PM

^^lol...actually agree...

peace

Da Joka 08-27-03 09:36 PM

wow the first smart words from that dude! rico what are ya fuckin 4 lookin up to a big brutha there...."my big bwuda gonna wip u a new one"

fuck that man get off his fuckin nuts and grow some balls of your own

**~SynText~** 08-28-03 12:53 AM

LMAO<<<<all i gotta say

Da Joka 08-28-03 09:13 AM

:( y? n eways boi your second joka is back in the game....my com wouldnt log me on here but i got it to work so im back

.:dirty loCC:. 08-28-03 11:46 AM

damn is this battle goin down or wut???...is this in elite or front lines...???? it seems spliv aint postin muCh no more....an sumone deleted that annoying thread....either way....CHANGE TOPIC

so yea how many audio heads now in here....post up

SmokaJoka. 08-28-03 11:51 AM

nah...it's been called off....me and Sureal came to an agreement that it would be a waste of time and a waste of rhyme.....just because one of there crew member has beef with one of ours.....but i'm still waitin on the Verbal Rapists to reply to my callout.....

peace