RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358)
-   -   Everything will be done tomorrow. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220207)

Nynth Degree 01-22-06 04:16 PM

Everything will be done tomorrow.

Sorry for posting this again, but a certain horrible mod deleted the first one.

Mimesis. 01-22-06 08:51 PM

Yeah, something is wrong with my Mimesis account and so I talked to strobe and hopefully it'll be all straight tomorrow.. in which case I'll update everything then as I have no mod capabilities on this account.

Incineratedrose 01-22-06 11:58 PM

Thats cool and stuff.

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis.
Yeah, something is wrong with my Mimesis account and so I talked to strobe and hopefully it'll be all straight tomorrow.. in which case I'll update everything then as I have no mod capabilities on this account.

Word, so congrats to whoever the horrible mod was who deleted this thread the first time I posted it.

Sean Gunner 01-23-06 04:56 PM

So...why can't NK do it?

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
So...why can't NK do it?

Yesterday he exhibited the extent of his modding skill. And that skill is deleting threads that the actual mod requested be posted.

Snypa 01-23-06 05:03 PM

can any fuhken mod post this shit up?? im sure we got some globals...it's not rocket science...yall are makin too much of a fuss about this

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa
can any fuhken mod post this shit up?? im sure we got some globals...it's not rocket science...yall are makin too much of a fuss about this

Hey, genius, do you see either of the mods online right now?

Daubs 01-23-06 05:05 PM

No we dont^.

What fuss, it will be sorted tommorow, so shut up.

Sean Gunner 01-23-06 05:12 PM

Why was Sobe banned?

Mimesis. 01-23-06 05:13 PM

Nah, it wasn't sorted out. I'm still talking to strobe about it.

We can do one of two things:

1. Take a week off.
2. Hope everything will be fixed tomorrow, and then I can do everything and the league will commence as usual.

Mimesis. 01-23-06 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa

No, there aren't any super moderators. The administrator at this site hasn't found any need for them at this point.

Sean Gunner 01-23-06 05:17 PM

Still wondering why NK can't do it when he gets on.

-Substance- 01-23-06 05:35 PM

why is sobe banned?

noname 01-23-06 05:49 PM

Damn...sobe got banned?
That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Yesterday he exhibited the extent of his modding skill. And that skill is deleting threads that the actual mod requested be posted.

Man..calm the fuck down..lol.

I though the thread you made was a joke.Based on the post you had.I thought you were making a mockery of the fact that mimesis constantly sets shit up on manday.I didn't know he told you to make the thread..