RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   all women are whores (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247794)

La Cosa Nostra 10-19-08 10:26 AM

all women are whores

seriously...

tell me im fucking wrong

10-19-08 10:48 AM

didnt i post this shit already a long time ago?

Jeez dude you need to chilllllll outtttttt...

La Cosa Nostra 10-19-08 07:19 PM

i dont give a fuck what you posted

Kirk 10-19-08 07:32 PM

That right?

Cola 10-19-08 07:37 PM

um, no .

La Cosa Nostra 10-19-08 09:57 PM

um. yes........

Cola 10-22-08 02:17 AM

explain why women are whores

if ne thing, obviously men are fuckin whores...disphit.

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 02:27 AM

if you need to ask........

you shouldnt bother posting in this thread...

and seriously... YOU calling ME a dipshit is like a goldfish taunting a great white shark....

step down sonny jim.

Cola 10-22-08 02:30 AM

u still side steped the question 'big white whale'

why are all women whores?

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 02:34 AM

because in this day and age... your very hard pressed to find anybody at all that isnt only as faithful as their options...

i left out the fact that all men are whores because thats just straight up common knowledge....

Cola 10-22-08 02:36 AM

so your saying all women are whores...becuase the women YOU are around....can't live up to there own expecations of men, and or the common values of a good realtionship???

if ne thing, i'd say that YOU are surrounding yourself with the wrong types of women.

but....when i was younger, n i was just fuckin round with bunches of broads...n now that i look back @ that....its like, of course i'd think all women are whores, because i myself was acting like a whore. So what can i truely find other than whores?

Your basically bashing yourself man

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 02:39 AM

yeah look man.. generalisations are always gonna have margins of error..

but what im saying reigns true in quite a large fucking percentage...

if you disagree.. then let me take your girlfriend out for a night on the town..... as long as shes not an ugly embarrasing bitch...

Cola 10-22-08 02:42 AM

rofl

see....i thought the same way as you.

but now the difference is, is that my g/f WOULDN'T go out on the town..period.

i found a girl that wounldn't put her self in a sticky situation. She knows she's down with me.

Not to say she doesn't have guy friends, but a good girl knows how to stay a good girl becuase she's alwyas smarter than some dipshits intentions (not sayin your a dipshit) but ne dude thats like, yeah...i can get with this girl....

a good girl will be like, nah....i'd much rather just be @ home by myself

n....you can ask people ...my girl is good lookin...i can post pictures if you'd like

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 02:45 AM

i dont want to see her man.. ill take your word for it...

but it sure is too bad your not in australia... im always down for a challenge...

Cola 10-22-08 02:46 AM

the pics are lil skewed due to the camera or something

but....thats my daugher n my girl

than thats my daughter in the second pic

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 03:08 AM

id give her a 6...

but i told you i didnt want to see her... im not interested... im sure shes a very nice girl...

heres the girl im chasing at the moment...

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 03:08 AM

she hasnt had kids either.....

Cola 10-22-08 03:09 AM

shes good lookin, i can't hate on you

maybe a too lil for my taste

but, all i can say is that most women that you think are good on the outside are devils on the inside

but i'm outtie

peace B

La Cosa Nostra 10-22-08 03:15 AM

this girl is a weapon...

gemini.. shes got fire in her blood...... believe me...

J.Roy 10-22-08 06:32 AM

honestly for once I agree with you, but men are just as bad.

10-22-08 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yeah look man.. generalisations are always gonna have margins of error..

but what im saying reigns true in quite a large fucking percentage...

if you disagree.. then let me take your girlfriend out for a night on the town..... as long as shes not an ugly embarrasing bitch...

a large percentage doesn't mean all.

But all people are whores. If you want to debate this with me, let's. Otherwise, you really suck at defending a point.

Rippa Boi 10-22-08 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky

Good job............ All women are not whores. Think about it.....you are calling your mom and granny whores wit that statement. Women are just money hungry.........cause they need money to live in this world.

Find a girl that got a job, a car, a house.........and try to approach her like a hoe or a whore and see how she do you.

And pinky props on your girl...........I would post one of mines but I don't want to put her out like that. :thumbup:

Rippa Boi 10-22-08 12:25 PM

:nono:
Quote:
id give her a 6...

but i told you i didnt want to see her... im not interested... im sure shes a very nice girl...

heres the girl im chasing at the moment...

Damn She's an 7.5 I'll cut....but who got there hand around your girl?? You cut the dude out But you left the hand on her waste. :spit: Guess someone else is hittin it...........damn no wonder you think all women are whores.

Dabatos 10-29-08 11:29 AM

Doesn't this mean ur calling ur own mother a whore?

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-08 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippa Boi
:nono:

Damn She's an 7.5 I'll cut....but who got there hand around your girl?? You cut the dude out But you left the hand on her waste. :spit: Guess someone else is hittin it...........damn no wonder you think all women are whores.

to be hones the other hand is probably her little sister who has a better personality but is equally as hot... i didnt cut the pic... and yeah someone else is bangin her, she has a boyfriend...

but yo shit, if you give that only a 7.5.. then i wanna see some of the chicks your getting in with....

Cola 10-30-08 12:02 AM

everybody got a different opinion of what they want in a women

that chick up top, i would have thought was good looking if i was still in highschool...typical blonde hair, super skinny, cheerleader-esch type of a chick

but now that i'm a lil older, and shit...i've found that chicks like that 90% of the time are dull as fuck, have nothing to offer, and really aren't that hot.

I love women...not girls....

so i'm now into a chick with some curves...not fat bitches, but just women with curves that have nice ass's that aint small....but the chicks also gotta be mature....90% of girls that are younger are so fuckin lame n immature...dont know shit about shit...n i hate that crap. I love smart women....women that can actually challange me on an intellectual level and say...no dumb fuck your wrong....is a total bump in hotness points for me.

i guess, in other words....gotta go beyond the beauty on the outside

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 10:43 PM

Quote:
everybody got a different opinion of what they want in a women

that chick up top, i would have thought was good looking if i was still in highschool...typical blonde hair, super skinny, cheerleader-esch type of a chick

but now that i'm a lil older, and shit...i've found that chicks like that 90% of the time are dull as fuck, have nothing to offer, and really aren't that hot.

I love women...not girls....

so i'm now into a chick with some curves...not fat bitches, but just women with curves that have nice ass's that aint small....but the chicks also gotta be mature....90% of girls that are younger are so fuckin lame n immature...dont know shit about shit...n i hate that crap. I love smart women....women that can actually challange me on an intellectual level and say...no dumb fuck your wrong....is a total bump in hotness points for me.

i guess, in other words....gotta go beyond the beauty on the outside

that girl...

would probably run circles around you bro...

shes not a dumbass...

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 10:45 PM

but her sister...

is probably the coolest chick ive ever met in my life... and shes just as hot too...

Cola 10-31-08 12:14 AM

Quote:
that girl...

would probably run circles around you bro...

shes not a dumbass...

rofl

sure dude :thumbup:

shes a highschool chick. so....i guess if you call that a challenge.

La Cosa Nostra 11-01-08 12:27 AM

Quote:
rofl

sure dude :thumbup:

shes a highschool chick. so....i guess if you call that a challenge.

shes actually not a highschool chick dude...

looks can be decieving...

Rippa Boi 11-03-08 08:27 PM

Hey she added me to her page.

La Cosa Nostra 11-03-08 09:28 PM

lmao...

shes a total myspace fiend bro....

Zone Out 11-07-08 04:53 PM

Quote:

2 of the ugliest whores I've ever seen.

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-08 09:12 AM

to continue my point... a girl at a party on saturday took a liking to one of my friends.. she said that she really doesent want to be a tramp and is totally not a slut..

my friend is a complete player, doesent give a flying fuck about any girl and just fucks them for the hell of it and then leaves them and forgets they exist...

she knew this.. i told her his intentions, i told her that he doesent give a shit about you its just sex he wants.. and she said oh yeah i know, im really not down for that.. im not a whore...

10 minutes later............shes hanging off his arm and inviting him back to her place....

yep..

women are fucking whores....... thankyou very much......

11-10-08 01:25 PM

That's more generally attributed to Pressure than it is naturality.

A woman who has had sex a lot is going to have sex a few more times to get what she wants. It's definitely become human nature... & to be expected, so whether or not she's a slut, she'll still play the people game.

If she was a slut she'd probably be along the lines of, I dunno, coming back for more and fucking a few more than just one friend.

I know a slut like that. My step sister's best friend.

Rippa Boi 11-10-08 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That's more generally attributed to Pressure than it is naturality.

A woman who has had sex a lot is going to have sex a few more times to get what she wants. It's definitely become human nature... & to be expected, so whether or not she's a slut, she'll still play the people game.

If she was a slut she'd probably be along the lines of, I dunno, coming back for more and fucking a few more than just one friend.

I agree It's human nature. And plus They learn how to use it to there advantage.

11-10-08 03:02 PM

Actually make sure you distinguish that using it to their advantage is human nature because they have to apply themselves to the society that we created-

but fucking many, many men constantly is not human nature. Thus they are subject to man because of what society has turned them into. It's more psychological than it is just what their body wants.

edit:
In short the best way to find out if a girl is not using you or is not completely confused and just using her body(self) is by getting in a one on one relationship with her. Otherwise you're flat out using each other. Whether or not you wanna call it a swinger relationship.

That's also why I laugh at people who brag about having a lot of sex. :|

Rippa Boi 11-10-08 03:06 PM

Yeah true, But if you fuck a lot a gurls your the shit right?

11-10-08 03:08 PM

'course.

all your homies gonna wanna be like you and get mad pussy 24/7 'cuz they'll think nothing in life is more important.

In other words you and a select group of friends just dragged yourself into the People Game.

Rippa Boi 11-10-08 03:15 PM

Ya, so Who is to blame for women being whores? Them for fuck'n, or us for Pushing it?