RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Royal_T4Jazmin vs VISION (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199874)

Royal_T4Jazmin 07-13-05 09:59 PM

Royal_T4Jazmin vs VISION

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 07-18-05 at 09:59 PM

Must drop verse in 15 minutes after check in.

System 07-13-05 10:51 PM

Royal_T4Jazmin has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-13-05 10:51 PM.

Royal_T4Jazmin 07-13-05 10:53 PM

yo V im like a foregon tella/but i cant tell yourz cuz yo forgun aint tellin//atleast not wit dis battle/ya fuckin snake u bout to here da rattle//Yo vision i got a vision/and it aint about u winnin//who do u no dat be C walkin/den get shot and still keep talkin//i remember da night i fucked ya hoe/she said my dik was big and yourz wasnt even 4 oh//if i was i genie id grant u 3 wishes/and one would be to make ya dik longer than 3 inches//my girlz wouldnt even fuk u in atlanta/they'll probably just choke ya ass wit my blue bandana//keep talkin shit cuz i'll beat cha ass down in da mud/den let u drown in ya own fuckin blood//ill beat cha ass to a bloody pulp/den leave ya ass hunched ova like u was da mothafuckin pope//r u a catholic? im just askin/cuz i heard u was like michael jackson/u be rapin ya kidz ass and laughin while da child on da floor gaspin/sayin daddy please stop my breath aint lastin//how u gonna get beat by a rookie/my lyricz r good look see!//listen playa ya ryhmes are wack datz a fact/and i cant say shit else about dat//when u said u was good ya lied/now just think about wat this 15 could do to u if he even tried//

Royal_T4Jazmin 07-13-05 10:55 PM

datz how u do it no disrespect towards catholics itz just a rap love yall

System 07-15-05 04:37 PM

VISION has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-15-05 04:37 PM.

VISION 07-15-05 04:46 PM

Royal T4 Jazmin?
you've watched 2 much Alladin,
now you got double VISION
and imaginary talent.
Your fantasies have fooled you,
that Visionary schooled you,
Throwin scruples to your noodle,
wit them lyrics that abuse you.
your spittin rates poor,
how can you claim to be royal?
"that ain't a gucci"
those are paper clips and aluminum foil.
You may b the queen of the throne,
but in a public bathroom,
what u produce is sh$%,
somthing to wipe the ass to.

Sargeant Sarcasm 07-15-05 05:18 PM

Voted For: Royal_T4Jazmin

[sarcasm] wow, what a nice battle, both emcees were great. i vote for Royal_T4Jazmin because he had great structure and his lines weren't stretched at all [/sarcasm]

C-Hood 07-15-05 06:00 PM

Voted For: Royal_T4Jazmin

THIS BATTLE WAS GARBAGE...BOTH EMCESS NEED ELEVATION CLASSES. UM...YO ROYAL YOUR STRUCTURE IS GARBAGE...I HATE READIN VERSES LIKE THIS..MAKES MY HEAD HURT...BUT FOR A NEWBIE I CAN GIVE YOU THIS CUZ YOUR VERSE TO ME WAS A LIL BETTA...NOT BY MUCH BUT A LIL BETTA...AND VISION I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAS TRYIN TO DO IN THAT VERSE...

FOR ROYAL YOU NEED TO ADD A LIL MO COMPLEXITY TO YOUR RHYMES AND PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO WHAT YOU ARE SAYIN INSTEAD OF JUST TRYIN TO RHYME YA KNOW

*SITS BACK READS VISIONS VERSE....LAUGHS*

.Barz Of Steel. 07-15-05 06:16 PM

This was feedback posted for VISION

Are you guys serious??????????

Grace 08-01-05 02:21 AM

Voted For: VISION

I vote for vision hes structure was easy to follow
it was a little short i would've like to have seen more
but it had good punches
royal i know your tryin ta use slang but tighten up some dat sh*t spelling. Its mad wack
makes it hard to follow da flow
But visions keepin it tight