RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   (((((((((Still Dope (4X4) ))))))))))))))))) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213012)

TitoBronsky 10-28-05 02:52 PM

(((((((((Still Dope (4X4) )))))))))))))))))

this shit right here is krazy....

Full Metal Bronsky / Five Source Ent

Still Dope (4x4)

back and forth type shit.... its wild...

Q gonna post the links under this post.....

ALL FEED WILL BE RETURNED

'respect'

theblob 10-28-05 02:57 PM

good lookin man...this is the new hot

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212902
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213003

DQ 10-28-05 02:57 PM

Lemme drop my feed...

Listening for second time as I type...

Feeling the beat first of all. I LOVE how you done this shit, a lot of variation with the switching up you know. Good thinking y'all, brings something special to the track...niiiiiice...

Both got good delivery on this, nice presence, hyped up shit. Flow is on point, you both got special touch to ya flow so that adds up to the variation once again. Lyrics are definitely on point, both of you dropped hotness. Concept is just nicely thought of actually...

Hot, no doubt about it...

PrahJect 10-28-05 03:05 PM

IIgh its apexx again i love them beats...beat is nice...love it when u come in Q...feelin that...comes in tito...feelin delivery from u...nice flow...Q again lovin the lyrics...tito..feelin how u deliver the words again...Q lyrics again nice...

OK Over all because yall too quick for me lol:

ThA Q - Lyrics Nice, dpe flow..never fell off, delivery nice, presence locked up

TitO - Liked ure delivery alot..flow is nice..like when u switch up..presence was nice...lol at the deep voice at the end.......

nice...track cud of faded out at the end but thas it....

TitoBronsky 10-28-05 03:07 PM

no dizoubt!!!!!!!!!!!!

preciate the feed ma...

THATS MY PEOPLES RIGHT THERE

oh... and a screwed and choped remix is hittin the boards shortly

'respect'

L.E 10-28-05 03:12 PM

Listening...

Beat sounds coo so far...damn...Q, nice flow nice delivery...tight lyrics...

Tito...quality was lacking but damn, delivery and flow was dope...lyrics was pretty coo too...I'ma download this...

Word...keep it up.

TitoBronsky 10-28-05 03:16 PM

good lookin on the feed...

i tryed something wierd when i edited my vocals... you know when i was mixin and ish... blahhhh but ... im still learnin mixin ... so.... no doubt

good lookin out on the peepage...

'respect'

ILL GEE 10-28-05 03:27 PM

holy shyt!!!!!!! definitely one of the best tracks i've heard on RV thus far!!!! shyt was pure flamage...anybody who disagrees can eat a dick...*not you Q...lmao*

the beat: Dirty!!!! i love shyt like that... only wish i knew about this... woulda loved to have been on this... y'all killed it, thoough

Q... possibly the best shyt i heard from ya... intensity was crazy on this one... switched ya adlibs up from ya usual uh-huh's and yeah's...nice touch with the back up vocals... love that tag team style... sounds like you guys actually went back and forth as you were writing... lines flowed well between change offs...

Tito... my brother from another mother...lmao... yo... i heard you spit fire before but damn... where'd this shyt come from... love that rhyme within a rhyme style ya spittin... on some wild ass multiple multi's type of shyt... definitely added some color to RV with this track...

What else can I say... aside from the quality on Tito's verse... which wasn't all that bad anyways... this shyt is definitely a nomination for track of the month!!! *damn..need to get my quality to sound like Q's!!!*

theblob 10-28-05 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
holy shyt!!!!!!! definitely one of the best tracks i've heard on RV thus far!!!! shyt was pure flamage...anybody who disagrees can eat a dick...*not you Q...lmao*

the beat: Dirty!!!! i love shyt like that... only wish i knew about this... woulda loved to have been on this... y'all killed it, thoough

Q... possibly the best shyt i heard from ya... intensity was crazy on this one... switched ya adlibs up from ya usual uh-huh's and yeah's...nice touch with the back up vocals... love that tag team style... sounds like you guys actually went back and forth as you were writing... lines flowed well between change offs...

Tito... my brother from another mother...lmao... yo... i heard you spit fire before but damn... where'd this shyt come from... love that rhyme within a rhyme style ya spittin... on some wild ass multiple multi's type of shyt... definitely added some color to RV with this track...

What else can I say... aside from the quality on Tito's verse... which wasn't all that bad anyways... this shyt is definitely a nomination for track of the month!!! *damn..need to get my quality to sound like Q's!!!*

pssf @ the "not u Q"...why try to keep a man from his hobbies

haa..j/k
neway...I don't have the best quality on the site, but I could Def. help you elevate yours...You're always busy though man or never on for more than 5 minutes...or so it seems

get at me on AIM or MSN and I guarantee you'll be up and running in no time

Aim: Five Source Ent

MSN: michaellesesne@hotmail.com

Key... 10-28-05 03:36 PM

OOOh....am feelin this beat........

back and forth track am feeling it, just quality differences

Q-flow was on point as ussual, delivery was cool....blendin between u two was good but quality difference

Tito- u brought it hard B, flow i think its one of ya best wit good quality this would sound nice...quality held u back so i couldnt hear some of ya words...but delivery is nice....

this was well done lmao at the end robotic voices Full Metal Inc and Five Source.....reppin yep well done

KOOL COL-B 10-28-05 04:42 PM

*listens*

nice, i like how u did this. wutd u do? q record sum, send it 2 tito , he record, send it 2 q, n keep goin back n 4th like that?

anywayz

q - u always got that good quality shit mang. n good lyrics

tito - u sound kinda like u talkin on tha phone, dunno if u ment fo it 2 b liek that or wut. but still, yo shit iz good 2

good flow 2 both

overall nice track, good shit, werd

TitoBronsky 10-28-05 04:52 PM

it took a while to get the effect we wanted... but... it was total collaboration... the whole production...so..

as far as my vocals... i couldnt get them low enough cuz the highs were mad loud, so i used some eq effect on cool edit to bring the high down so it wouldnt be kickin the shit outta your speakers... best i could do to normalize my acca... digg?

good looks on the feed yall.....

to the TIZZY

Young Montana 10-28-05 05:01 PM

Dope track, the ONLY bad thing was Titos quality buh its all good, nobodys quality is perfect on here, buh good shit from both, Q..still spittn nice shit, Tito..kinda sound like Eminem wit the flow, good shit............Keep it up yall.......RTF

noname 10-28-05 05:03 PM

Ok...Beat wuz dope..feeling that a lot.
Quality was bad tho.Vocals too loud.
I felt Tito's part more than Q's.
His delivery and flow was better in my opinion.
Q sound like elmo to me..LoL.
But the lyrics were good by both of you.

Good shit...

theblob 10-28-05 05:05 PM

^^Nothing like a CLOWN to make CLOWN remarks

preciate the rEAL feed yall