RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Calling out NOS to Audio Battle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248024)

TitoBronsky 11-23-08 06:51 PM

Calling out NOS to Audio Battle

I dont wanna hear your lame excuses... Stop spending your money on crack rocks and heroin and get your shit together. Fix your computer , get yourself set up for audio... and lets do this.

2minet Min - 4 minet Max
First to 5 Votes wins
3-0 KO

Check in Due 11/29/08

Battle Due 12/10/08

SUPERVILLAIN 11-23-08 07:59 PM

*patiently waits...*

s.v.

King Solo 11-23-08 08:35 PM

I can honestly see Baph having better things to do than battle Tito..

WhoAmI 11-23-08 08:44 PM

*sits down and pops open a tub of ben n jerry's*

BigTony.Self 11-23-08 08:47 PM

hmmmmm interesting to see what response baph has

Cola 11-23-08 08:55 PM

'man, battling online is like nothing compared to freestyling in alley ways. Online theres no crow reactions, you can't diss on their clothes."
--Baph

*sips brandy and coke*

La Cosa Nostra 11-23-08 10:51 PM

a fucking 'audio' battle..

shit i know i can slut the living fucking hell out of you...

but this means i have to fucking go to a studio you annoying little dipshit... i have no room to set up a studio at home and id have to purchase a condenser mic and pre amp..

so fuck you.. you got your stuff set up... to you its just a battle, to me its a major fucking annoyance going to trouble just to compleatly destroy the credibility of a faggot rapper who really doesnt have any real personal punchlines on me...

i mean fuck tito, what are you gonna say kid? "ohh your such a druggo" yeah piss off you weed smoking fuckwad, I dont take illegal drugs anymore, I only take xanax.. so get your facts straight...

this battle can happen... im going to be putting out a new cd and ill be happy to make you look like a fool when I'm good and ready with things set up for me to record after my writing process is over.. I'll do up a little 4 minute waste of my fucking life just so you know im a better emcee than you... do you think I give a sideways fuck about you? or internet battling for that matter?

ill make it happen because im not gonna back down to a weak peice of shit like you... but its gonna happen on my terms when im ready...... go tell fucking oprah if you have a problem with that and cry me a river bitch..

you will wait untill im ready. then i'll call YOU out

La Cosa Nostra 11-23-08 11:13 PM

did i mention i WILL beat you?

Cola 11-23-08 11:27 PM

^^^ rofl

so, in a condesed form....your basically fronting that you'll show...knowing that aslong as you never bring it back up, it will never actually happen

shhh everybody!!! we dont want Nos to get a loss on his record

J. Luth 11-23-08 11:46 PM

^like the time he made a thread offering to get a lot of text battles going. And only accepted battles from 0-12 herbs. But when I and other people who could actually rhyme replied, he made excuses and stopped. LOL

oh Nos and his lil record.

he DID lose btw. But cared enough to get strobe to remove it @_@

Chris Stylez 11-23-08 11:47 PM

Meet up and battle on youtube.

Ysdat 11-23-08 11:53 PM

^ yeh, halfways fair, like, samoa or fiji or somthing. rofl.

Kirk 11-23-08 11:57 PM

Meet up and battle with axes.

_Talksic_ 11-24-08 01:57 AM

fuck it nos just battle him

La Cosa Nostra 11-24-08 02:40 AM

when ive got a fucking set up and im ready to record a cd..

you cats are fucking pissing me off man.. its not that im not gonna fucken battle the faggot... its that im not gonna go to any trouble for it...

hes got his shit set up, so that makes him look real good cause hes ready to just go and smash out a track... wow that must mean im scared cause im sitting here thinking, why the fuck should i go to so much fucking trouble of creating an entire set up when im in the middle of a writing process for my next cd... i DONT want to use studio time for a net battle.. I DONT want to come with some shitty set up so my quality is weak.. I'm keen as hell to whore the fuck out of this clown but ill do it when I'm good and ready and in the recording process for this cd... I'll sneak it in...

thats my steez fuckheads... you saw my thread about getting back into music as a career, thats comming along with a cd which im writing currently... if tito was right infront of me now, id make him look like a total fool.....but hes not, so this is the dilemma...

i need a home set up and space to record......

but this shit will happen, because i dont back down to someone THAT fucking weak who will just talk a bunch of crap about me being on drugs when im not and hes got a fucking splif hanging out of his dirty arab mouth......