RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Grafh A.K.A. The Mad Ducker (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182286)

Armada Da 187 03-17-05 12:03 PM

Grafh A.K.A. The Mad Ducker

Man sick of ya shyt ya say im herb n ya merk me n ura veteran w/e man tried to b attle u n u ducked then i seen u challenge effect????? lmfao ya pathetic dog sum pro bitch nigga ya want set it up

I Dont sweat wangstas that be gettin sweated on!

*Nice* 03-17-05 01:11 PM

and you ducked me so yall even

Armada Da 187 03-17-05 02:50 PM

actually i sent a diss to u over the PM n u bowed down hahaha after that i neva heard another word from u bitch mso ummm u ducked me

phive 03-17-05 11:54 PM

lol these niggaz seem confused man i think they just dont know theyre shit all they can do is talk it

Armada Da 187 03-18-05 07:44 AM

freal see what i mean hot sauce has ducked me once again

M-Eazy 03-18-05 12:14 PM

armada, why do you stay in here, and you dont elevate urself. Why are you so weak. Ur not good, and your record doesnt show you that? Stop bitchin in here!

Armada Da 187 03-18-05 03:55 PM

record is no good this is true but hey who really cares??? not me im doin it for fun :) and as fo u "J Dot" nobody cares bout ur bitch ass either yea got a high record battlin herbs ive battle most of the best n lost at least i challenge hard opponents all the herbs ive battle ive koed which is 2 ive battles notorious verses which left this site buthe was good ive battled the dex n most of the tg members flamin bars is good no doubt i got dqed for supposidly pm for votes vs speats which is mad bullshit sumbody pulled a strong on that one.

Ya hatin on me is all so u try battlin sum vets n les see what ur record is bust ass ma fucka ide battle u but u got to many firneds n alias on dis site actually once i get rid of sum of ma battles i challenge ur bitch ass

Maverick 03-18-05 04:30 PM

bitch quit the talkin...im battlin ya pussy ass to keep ya mouth close until and afta i win the shit bitch.....damn...and everybody check that battle

Armada Da 187 03-18-05 04:32 PM

stfu bitch lol go prewrite another song ya lil bitch ass ma fucka pffftttttttttttttttt

Maverick 03-18-05 04:38 PM

he claim i prewrite but didnt tell me he set the battle up.................same regular shit bitches do...then they pm u and say when u gonna post ya verse.....a wack nigga does that shit and then if u aint on the computa they say ooooh he ducked me....shut the fuck up...damn i smell a bitch...everybody check that battle and tell me what u think

Armada Da 187 03-18-05 05:29 PM

man who cares i i didnt tell u u dropped like a huge verse in 3 minutes after u accepted i call that a prewrite so shhhhhhhhh

ight people calm down this was made for grafh lol not rob or j dot les jus all calm down n stay out of Armadas thread ight??????????

Armada Da 187 03-18-05 05:30 PM

by the way rob ya advertisin our battle all over rv ya cant do that!!!!!!!!!!