RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sonic Diss .. It'z Ova .. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=141889)

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 05:02 PM

Sonic Diss .. It'z Ova ..

This `Burden-In-Wack`,I'll `Hurt-And-Attack`,You `Murmurin-Mad`,I'm Just Burnin-This-Fag`/
Watch What You Say Cause Homie I `Slap-Mouths`,Don't Care What You `Rap-Bout`,My Punchez Like `Racist White Ghettos`,Have You Blacked-Out`/
Dude You Could `Poop-On-Rulerz`,And Ya Shit Wouldn't Be `Close-To-Straight`,Like `Haterz-Of-Consciousness` This is Mos-Def-Hate`/
Shoulda Watched Ya Mouth Before You `Said-Stuff-About-My-Crew`,Don't Try An `Act-Ruff-This-Bout-Is-Through`/
Holmez You Ain't `Down-For-The-Hussle`,You Might Be `SONIC` bUT aIN'T `Poundin-Wit-Knucklez`/
Ya Rapz ?,What You `Call-That` Homie Just `Fall-Back`,Like `Injectin Cocaine To The Brain`,My Rapz make `Skullz-Crack`/(O K !)
You Got Gunz ?,Not The One I Can `See-Pop-It`,It'z So Easy To Defeat Him,They Got Manualz In Game Storez To `Beat-Sonic`/

HaHa .. Took 10 Minutez Topz .. That Is Just A Keystyle ..

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 05:05 PM

It Doesn't Get Enough Replies There ..

Ca'lam 08-12-04 05:08 PM

lmao he stole my punch i had about knuckles in me and sonics battle... my shit first ;).. just claimning my credt where my credit is due.. and yea that good

!Mc Merc! 08-12-04 05:13 PM

artifact your good, wanna battle??

The Jett 08-12-04 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArTiFaKt-wOrDz
This `Burden-In-Wack`,I'll `Hurt-And-Attack`,You `Murmurin-Mad`,I'm Just Burnin-This-Fag`/
Watch What You Say Cause Homie I `Slap-Mouths`,Don't Care What You `Rap-Bout`,My Punchez Like `Racist White Ghettos`,Have You Blacked-Out`/
Dude You Could `Poop-On-Rulerz`,And Ya Shit Wouldn't Be `Close-To-Straight`,Like `Haterz-Of-Consciousness` This is Mos-Def-Hate`/
Shoulda Watched Ya Mouth Before You `Said-Stuff-About-My-Crew`,Don't Try An `Act-Ruff-This-Bout-Is-Through`/
Holmez You Ain't `Down-For-The-Hussle`,You Might Be `SONIC` bUT aIN'T `Poundin-Wit-Knucklez`/
Ya Rapz ?,What You `Call-That` Homie Just `Fall-Back`,Like `Injectin Cocaine To The Brain`,My Rapz make `Skullz-Crack`/(O K !)
You Got Gunz ?,Not The One I Can `See-Pop-It`,It'z So Easy To Defeat Him,They Got Manualz In Game Storez To `Beat-Sonic`/

HaHa .. Took 10 Minutez Topz .. That Is Just A Keystyle ..

Why all the '`/(,'s.....?
Does it mean summin?

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 05:16 PM

Yea .. For Multiez ..

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 05:17 PM

LoL .. I Didn't Know It Was Yourz .. Didn't Even See The Battle ..

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 05:56 PM

Uppin ..

!Mc Merc! 08-12-04 06:07 PM

yo art wanna battle

The Black Plague 08-12-04 06:17 PM

Nice man, ripped him up good...

FLooZe 08-12-04 06:20 PM

good spit.I wonder if he'll respond.

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 06:37 PM

It Is Wise If He Doesn't ..

And You Know He Isn't Gonna Admit That This Diss Is Nice ..

M-Eazy 08-12-04 07:45 PM

wow!!! its clean, but sugestion...u shoulda just gave him a taste of yo knuckles...then in the battle, hit him wit yo fist, cause(i amy be wrong) but it seemed like you said everything you wanted to in this flow right here, and when, and if he battle you, then you might not have nuthin to say and lose(just a thought, i may be wrong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by !mc merk!
yo art wanna battle

who da hell askes someone, who just son'd someone else to battle them, and they(you) havent even show'd some proof that you are worthy(battle record)...if he's ignoring you then dont you think he doesnt care about you...
:huh:

SONIC 08-12-04 08:01 PM

Nice multies, but you didn't really say anything..

7/10, good job cuzo, nice effort, keep it up man, you'll get there..

M-Eazy 08-12-04 08:06 PM

^..huh...you clappin back?