RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bush Or Kerry (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154701)

~Sonofisis~ 10-11-04 07:12 PM

Bush Or Kerry

If the ballot was in your hand right now, who would you vote for and why?

Ragnarok 10-11-04 07:13 PM

None... NAter is better......... :)

Ice Pick 10-11-04 07:21 PM

Bush

FUck Kerry

I am From Mass and the 20 years he was a senator he voted on nothing, and he is a liar and all the Vietnam shit well , He is a joke and his fellow swift boat members think so as well..... And Edwars, pretty bad his own state is calling him Senator gone, for doing the same thing.... Never Voting....

Maybe Kerry really is what most people think he is....

Vote Bush

Know-Gimix 10-11-04 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaluKun
None... NAter is better......... :)

Sp = Nader.... and word.

Un'Touched 10-11-04 07:57 PM

Bush

Fuck The Vietnam Veteran
Hes Also Ugly As Fuck
(Im Not Gay Eigther)

J Summers 10-11-04 08:00 PM

i would vote for al sharpton... he's a solid cat

Reasons 10-11-04 08:02 PM

i would vote for kerry hes st8 ppl that vote for that cat buh is dyumb we just headin in destruction ya feel

TeamOne 10-11-04 08:11 PM

kerry........ there have been a million of these, and ive always written like page explanations........ ill juss say that neither of em are great, but Bush has had his chance and has done worse economically wise since The Great Depression, so y give him another chance or "more of the same" as its been put........ wen more of the same will lead to even less jobs............ juss give it to the man who hasnt fucked up yet

Pop Lotty 10-11-04 10:31 PM

most of us are like 14-16...lol...

fluidmoon 10-11-04 10:38 PM

word^^, i'd vote for al sharpton anyday, and nader as well, but i'm definitaley voting for kerry, at least he can pronounce words and speak correctly, unlike bush, who has no idea what hes talking about, at any given moment

Pop Lotty 10-11-04 10:40 PM

Al Sharpton would be a beast.

anxiety 10-11-04 11:38 PM

Kerry can pronounce shit... He said "Idear" not "Idea"... And at least Bush gives off that, real person feel... When does Kerry make you laugh... There was a part of the debates where kerry mentioned Bush's Timber Company... Bush said "I own a timber company? Thats news to me... Want some wood?" Some funny shit... Oh yeah, and Kerry is such a dumbass it isnt even funny, some guy handed him a gun at one of his rallies, and Kerry held it up in the air... But... He voted against the use of that same gun... So if you vote for Kerry, we are all likely to be more stupid...

Logic The Goonie 10-11-04 11:42 PM

fucka bush, all about kerry :thumbup:

YuNG TiLT 10-11-04 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
kerry........ there have been a million of these, and ive always written like page explanations........ ill juss say that neither of em are great, but Bush has had his chance and has done worse economically wise since The Great Depression, so y give him another chance or "more of the same" as its been put........ wen more of the same will lead to even less jobs............ juss give it to the man who hasnt fucked up yet

I agree 100%, i think Bush fuckd up and in tha long end, he's probably going to get us all killed!!! And Kerry, he juss runs his mouth, but i don't think he's gonna move a muscle when tha shit hits tha fan.

Valor 10-11-04 11:54 PM

wow
if the vote was still open in 19 days when i turn 18 id vote for BUSH
Kerry is a huge fuckin pussy