RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   The 2 Million Dollar Prediction!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164896)

FlowIntelligent. 12-09-04 04:14 AM

The 2 Million Dollar Prediction!!!

Ok basically this is the thread where you predict who will win the whole tournament ... Who will be the King Of Rapverse!? U can predict anybody but if you really want the 2 Million RV dollars Predict who you REALLY think will win... Your prediction must be in before the verses for the first round of battles are up

And since i want to keep my money

My Prediction is............

Socrates

Now you better win :thumbup:

Let The Voting Commence.......

Ancel 12-09-04 04:25 AM

i vote for myself becuase i have the doppest cat ova on RB ghosting for me:thumbup:

Logic The Goonie 12-09-04 04:28 AM

Thanks for the pressure...='(

i'll edit in later

Ancel 12-09-04 04:31 AM

what up soc... hope me and you make it to the top four atleast without getting matched up against eachother because i would hate to knock you out before the prizes and i didnt even know there was any prizes for this shit.... lmao.... but seriously good luck man... aint realy been in touch wit you since i left the site the fist time but its good to see that you still around and doing good

<('.')> 12-09-04 04:34 AM

yo led poetic.... can you get me a record like that!!!!

my prediction is..... r-rated

GangsStarShit 12-09-04 04:37 AM

Well seeing as i destroyed Soc's alias...Flow jus lost his 2 mill :thumbup:

GangsStarShit 12-09-04 04:38 AM

My prediction i would say Nos but his skills lie in his topical battles it would be dope to see how he does in this tourney...however i believe that One.M.B could creep in here and be a silent strength in this tourney...

...i'd vote for myself but i'm too confident to doubt myself :thumbup:

Ancel 12-09-04 04:42 AM

alright gangsta you didnt say who you was puttin your money on you mention NOS and OMB

and as for <('.')> all you gotta do is pm strobe

GangsStarShit 12-09-04 05:02 AM

I expect One.M.B to produce the goods if the worse should happen

~Luciano~ 12-09-04 06:18 AM

Quote this...........Me...and Flow u jus lost ya Money

I gotta fuckin Point 2 these Chumps that think im overated

This is where the braggin rights come in.

See u in the trenches Bitches

...Nuff Said...

Logic The Goonie 12-09-04 06:24 AM

I have ability to win I suppose, but knowing who is in this tourny cuz I DO know all of the alias' I will have a hell of a time.
I will have to elevate a lot before each new round especially around 3rd or 4th rounds.
If voting goes well some people :rolleyes: will be bitching about the corruption of the votes just cuz they lost.
Holla.

GangsStarShit 12-09-04 06:54 AM

Like i said in the beef thread...jus bring it to the field

Artemis 12-09-04 09:30 AM

SPuL, Socrates, Triple_N, Kingz <dope final 4. :)

but for who'd win, I ain't gon say myself, let my verse do the talin' for me, so either Kingz or Triple. I'll go with Kingz, iunno. But for this I say Kingz, dude will go unknown. :)

GangsStarShit 12-09-04 09:37 AM

<<< is always overlooked

Dex 12-09-04 09:40 AM

Im Saying GangsStarShit. I wanna win that RV money so i aint gonna dick ride no one. Im just saying who im sure will win it.

But he'll have to go thru me in the final haha!