RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Gonna be in NYC May 22nd? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250568)

TitoBronsky 05-15-09 05:42 PM

Gonna be in NYC May 22nd?

Come out and see ya boi do it BIG @ the China Club ... rocking the MIC w/ Knowgimmix aka 7third. Just got out the meeting w/ the promotions department... WE GOING IN!!!!!

BRONSKY!!!!!!!

If u need a ticket I got a limited supply ... so first 5 heads 2 holla gets in free... must be over 21 and dressed on ya grown folk shit... no sneakers or tims... fitted's etc.... you already know...

:spit:

Know-Gimix 05-16-09 08:15 PM

cuz thats how things are

JTR 05-16-09 08:49 PM

im only coming if I can get up on the stage and battle you both simotaneously the way I fuck your mom and sister che-che-cheyah

steve_swagger 05-17-09 12:49 PM

ya dig??????????????

TitoBronsky 05-17-09 06:12 PM

Captin cornball need not respond 2 these threads

steve_swagger 05-18-09 08:06 AM

dont u have a chatroom to netcee over or sumething???

steve_swagger 05-18-09 08:07 AM

and lol at captain cornball wiritng this thread

Know-Gimix 05-18-09 04:20 PM

whos you clowns?

The Jett 05-18-09 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know-Gimix
whos you clowns?

Don't talk to them.....your better off trust me

Know-Gimix 05-18-09 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Don't talk to them.....your better off trust me

o shit, whattup richy bitch... i mean rich... :evilgrin: yo take the private jet out to ny and hype me and my boys shit son... bring some horses... or donkeys even... goatdonkeys...

WhoAmI 05-18-09 06:58 PM

im on the wrong side of the Atlantic but good luck with your show tear it up

steve_swagger 05-18-09 08:18 PM

whos you clowns lmfaoooooooooo
hope your raps are better than your english

The Jett 05-18-09 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know-Gimix
o shit, whattup richy bitch... i mean rich... :evilgrin: yo take the private jet out to ny and hype me and my boys shit son... bring some horses... or donkeys even... goatdonkeys...

I'm only a 6 hour drive....4 if I still had the vette ;) but you know......I can't afford anything flashier than sneakers, so ima have to pass ya kno?

TitoBronsky 05-19-09 03:41 PM

Lmao @ the swagger less bastard who's harping on Net shit when all kids are doing is promoting a gig? Wtf? Your an asshole... u can be the online king son... imma keep grinding in the real world... because after all that's what its all about... if your a rapper on this site... then be about yours... otherwise why the fuck r u here? Dare I ask 2 see footage of you rocking the mic? Or how about doing anything productive musicly? Oh wait you can't produce anything? Cuz all u do is wax ur carrot 2 my threads? YOUR A FAG...but not only that... ur a fucking POSER!!! Kick rocks cock knocker!!

steve_swagger 05-19-09 03:46 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bum hurt much like i said you put out sum ight shit that i heard long ago this place is a vent for me to come sit here and fuck around fer a bit an bro your 59 99 jacket isnt touch my fitted so please do not speak on swagger ever and as for what ive done do some research next time fuck cake