RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   New Feature: Rapperz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121675)

strobe 05-01-04 05:12 AM

New Feature: Rapperz

Announcing the latest hack to be added to Rapbattles Community: Rapperz! This is a modified version of Petz. In Petz, you own a virtual pet, in which you feed it, keep it happy, play with it, etc... Since this is a rap board, we are guessing you don't care about a dinky dog or cat, so we have Rapperz. It should probably be named Gangstaz since your virtual rapper is more about doing drugs and battling other thugs on the streets.. but it was easier to find pictures of hip hop artists than random gangsters.

In the Rapperz world, everything revolves around beefing up your guy (or girl) by earning money and buying items, whether to make him stronger, faster, healthier. To earn money, you have to participate on the forum by posting and voting on battles. Posting in the following forums will earn you money:

Hip Hop Talk
Album Reviews
Cypher
Open Mic
Poetic Scriptures
Songs
Rhythmic Convergence
Audio Assistance

Currently, each new thread you create will earn you $10. Each reply you make will earn you $5. Refer someone to RB Community and you will earn $50. Poll in a battle and you will earn $25. However, keep in mind that freeposting or polls with inadequate explanations will result in money being deducted from your wallet and you will lose more than you had gained when we have to remove a vote or post.

Other details include those people who have created a rapper will have the image of their rapper appear below their name on their posts. You can click on this image and then be able to chill with the rapper to increase happiness or taunt him to decrease it. When you feel your rapper is strong enough, you can enter The Streets, where you can battle other members and win more money.

Included is also a store where you can spend money to change how your username looks in your posts. The store, streets, and shops can be found in the navigation bar at the top of the page between the Faq and the Calendar.

Who is the baddest rapper on the site? Go into your Usercp menu and create your own rapper and find out.

Kingz 05-01-04 07:22 AM

dope feature strobe. i think its gunna be hot
a possible prob mite be that it could draw people away from rapping
and jus concentrate on the rapperz

Yung Duke 05-01-04 10:02 AM

yea that seems strtaight. But i think Kingz might have a point

Da Solution 05-01-04 10:35 AM

This seems like alotov fun/adds a little more to the site

DeLeon 05-01-04 10:57 AM

I agree with kingz peps might focus more on that then on tha battles and other forums

Crossword 05-01-04 11:15 AM

I think its hott.. people wont keep away from rapping if they have a virtual pet... unless they are THAT white.

C.March 05-01-04 11:25 AM

Yo lol i guess im the first to win a battle in that Rapperz thing... YAYYY haha.. i didnt really like it that much... but w/e its still a good idea...

King does have a point... though the way the money thing was introduced, you basically helped out the forum, because more people will post...

L.I. 05-01-04 12:30 PM

nah i dont think that will affect the activity in front lines.....hot idea strobe...props...

King Solo 05-01-04 12:46 PM

yo i reckon it cud affect shit in the front lines but still it is a hot idea that will get ppl to post and vote more

XxToXiCXxVeRbZ 05-01-04 01:38 PM

Yo Its Hot!// Good Idea Strope// Da Mo Ideas Da Mo People Come// Shit We Need To Make Dis Site Hot!// Let Da Ideas Flow

Native 05-01-04 01:48 PM

Meh... better hacks could have been chosen

ReLiC 05-01-04 02:18 PM

This is a cool idea

FLooZe 05-01-04 02:20 PM

this is sweet.how do you buy stuff.where is your amount of money displayed?cool hack tho

Enhance 05-01-04 02:43 PM

Doooooooope.

Daclassic 05-01-04 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderous Mask
Doooooooope.

not really? but lets see what happens