RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dragonball Evolution (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250081)

King Solo 04-11-09 05:33 AM

Dragonball Evolution

Was a decent enough movie. Nothing special, but it didn't suck.

JTR 04-11-09 05:58 AM

I might watch it, looks corny as fuck

but yo go checkout that battle I have vs. Final dude, I mentioned you in my verse hahaha

King Solo 04-11-09 06:13 AM

Yeah, it has some corny moments. But I liked it because of the way it was wrote, all the characters had the personalities of the ones in the cartoon. Like Master Roshi still had his pervy nature with his swimsuit magazines and shit. It was cool.

And word, I'ma go peep that now.

.Eternal. 04-11-09 07:05 AM

gonna go see this tomorrow

p4ntzistheish 04-11-09 10:49 AM

saw it like a month ago on Youtube. wasn't the worst thing I've experienced. lol

King Solo 04-11-09 12:03 PM

Yeah, but even a great movie can be ruined by watching it on shitty youtube.

Nynth Degree 04-11-09 01:22 PM

It looked like crap and Wesley Snipes isn't Piccolo, so I've opted to not see it.

J. Luth 04-11-09 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Yeah, it has some corny moments. But I liked it because of the way it was wrote, all the characters had the personalities of the ones in the cartoon. Like Master Roshi still had his pervy nature with his swimsuit magazines and shit. It was cool.

And word, I'ma go peep that now.

LOL reminds me of Pervy Sage.

a naruto movie would be so much better.

Sakura :hump:

La Cosa Nostra 04-11-09 09:19 PM

Would it be any good for people whove never watched the tv show?

or would i really not like it...

King Solo 04-12-09 04:07 AM

yeah, I think the movie is made only for fans of the show

if you haven't watched the show or don't like the show.. then you won't like the movie

J.Roy 04-12-09 05:02 AM

just started watching it, not bad so far.

It is in no way as accurate as in being like the show, but eh, I really didn't expect it to be 100 percent on.

King Solo 04-12-09 05:12 AM

are you basing it on the show dragonball z though

coz its dragonball, its based from the first show and it is very accurate

J.Roy 04-12-09 05:52 AM

Last time I checked Goku killed Gohan in his "Ozuru" form, and I didn't see no egg fly out of "Lord" Piccolo at the end of the movie.

And correct me if i'm wrong but, no krillin, no island, no turtle, equals horrible.

Plus there was no world tournament........

And I don't know about you, but last time I checked he wasn't enrolled in high school.

That's just a few right there.

La Cosa Nostra 04-12-09 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
yeah, I think the movie is made only for fans of the show

if you haven't watched the show or don't like the show.. then you won't like the movie

done im not gonna watch it then.

King Solo 04-12-09 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
Last time I checked Goku killed Gohan in his "Ozuru" form, and I didn't see no egg fly out of "Lord" Piccolo at the end of the movie.

And correct me if i'm wrong but, no krillin, no island, no turtle, equals horrible.

Plus there was no world tournament........

And I don't know about you, but last time I checked he wasn't enrolled in high school.

That's just a few right there.

there is no krillin because he hasn't met him yet. he is in high school because he is a teenager so it makes sense. dragonball takes place in his earlier years.. but lets be fair, they couldn't make it into a movie if they kept Goku as a small child. and last time I checked... piccolo regurgitates the egg to be born as Piccolo Jr. if you watched the movie in its entirety you would see about 25 seconds into the credits it goes back to the movie and shows piccolo being tended to by that japanese woman. so you didn't see the egg, but the whole reborn angle is still there.