RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This site owes me a Public Apology (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245545)

Tha .Q 02-27-08 05:54 PM

This site owes me a Public Apology

Not that I want it...

nor expect it...

But, this site as a whole owes me a public apology for all the bullshit said, done, and perpetuated against me since Day 1.

And, the lame/cliched argument of "You're annoying" doesn't hold water...it never did...

Every asshole on this site is annoying...

The difference between me and them is I actually have TALENT...talent that people respect and has made a difference.

Furthermore, it's only a matter of time now before I'm on top.

Terumoto basically said I was wack and sound GAY back in 2005...Shitted on my music...

I didn't stop.

Then, back in 2007, he PMs me like "I respect what you've been doing with your music."

I didn't say it then, cuz I'm a gentleman...But, I'll say it now..."FUCK YOU YOU HATIN ASS BASTARD."

I know I'm talented...Who gives a shit if you like it or not...

This site had greatness in it's presence...But, it takes greatness to recognize it...which explains why I could be on a site for 4 years, dropping GEMS, and people walk around like dumb zombies..."HUH...DUH...WUT..."

Count the days...

When I'm collabin with COmmon and other artists, and you see me on TV, remind yourself of all the "YOU AIN'T SHIT" comments you hurled my way.

God bless.

Magic5 02-27-08 05:54 PM

Fuck you, faggot.

Valor 02-27-08 06:26 PM

lmfao.....*point's and laugh's*

BigTony.Self 02-27-08 06:33 PM

whats the point?

Terumoto 02-27-08 06:51 PM

Dude, what are you talking about? Why am I a hater?

I told you back then, that I thought your S's sounded feminine. I wasn't hating on you, I was telling you my opinion on your music. Now they don't anymore.

I also told you back then, you were being a big-headed, egotistical fool about your music, and that that approach, to me anyway, deterred me from giving two shits about your stuff.

Then you became more down to earth about yourself, you seemed like you were really on your way to realizing a dream, you had gotten over your ego and it looked like you were focusing on your music and putting soul into it, so I thought I'd give you some props.

Obviously, I must have been mistaken, because now you're back to acting like a baby.

Oh, and if you're going to proclaim that you don't give a fuck what I think, then you might want to try not giving a fuck what I think. Right now, it looks to me like you give a gigantic fuck about things I've said to you over the years.

.Eternal. 02-27-08 07:12 PM

wow.... you take the net this seriously?

JTR 02-27-08 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12/12/90
wow.... you take the net this seriously?

BOOM........ HEADSHOT!

L.I. 02-27-08 08:01 PM

haha. your the gay guy right?

Cola 02-27-08 08:06 PM

isn't this the same guy that said the only way to be considered taleneted was if Tito and Tony and the rest of the crew, that he's apart of ...go figure, said you were talented? That you were on some other level of greatness?

If your so amazing, why the fuck are you still here?

La Cosa Nostra 02-27-08 08:50 PM

all faggots deserve to die and rot in hell

die faggot die

you aids festering fuckup of the human race... you fucking defect... go stab yourself in the brain right now..........and stop breathing our fucking air.....

L.I. 02-27-08 08:54 PM

^ Baph.. = Nos?

La Cosa Nostra 02-27-08 09:25 PM

pretty much....

L.I. 02-27-08 09:30 PM

how you been? is rv dead or what

La Cosa Nostra 02-27-08 09:41 PM

yeah its getting there slowly..

still provides mild entertainment occaisionally........

posting is reletivly consistant though in the general chat, it hasnt began to fluctuate too much...

thats why im still here anyway...

La Cosa Nostra 02-27-08 09:44 PM

n bro, ive been fucking excelent..

got a hot new temporary girlfriend.........ive been sleeping in every day, working in the afternoon...........getting terribly over paid and making money on the side swingin hammer....

how about yourself......