RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Enygma (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246227)

J.Roy 05-06-08 01:54 PM

Enygma

you were in the army right?

What would you say it's like? I'm about to join this shit and I want an opinion outside of a Army Recruiter.

Cola 05-06-08 01:57 PM

^^enjoy Iraq...nuff said

J.Roy 05-06-08 02:06 PM

I want to go there kind of. I mean I think it will be a wondeful oppurtunity to travel and see new places. Besides If I joined the army I'd be doing communications, not Infantry so I wouldn't exactly be on the frontlines.

Cola 05-06-08 02:08 PM

yeah, and your also going to be getting shot at by crazy islamic extremist everyday...but hey, atleast you'll be getting a degree in communications...something that you could be getting at college, in...you know, AMERICA. word

J.Roy 05-06-08 02:17 PM

Yeah, I won't necassarily be getting shot at. I'm not going to be in Infantry.

Nynth Degree 05-06-08 02:17 PM

I have a friend currently in Iraq, disarming roadside IEDs. He says it's alright.

Nitrogen 05-06-08 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
yeah, and your also going to be getting shot at by crazy islamic extremist everyday...but hey, atleast you'll be getting a degree in communications...something that you could be getting at college, in...you know, AMERICA. word

he could also get shot in america by anti-abortion extreemist

or shot by gay marriage extreemist (knocks on wood for tha q)

shot on a college campus in america

or just get shot randomly by one of the millions of crazy fuckin people in this country. you think his parents would feel better if he got killed by an american? i'd rather take my chances wit the close knitness of a platoon.

05-06-08 02:38 PM

Sorry nitrogen, but that was just retarded.

We don't have snipers in America who sit outside of their best friends' window looking for U.S. soldiers because they believe their Religion states they should kill non-believers and those who ally themselves with their enemies.

Which is us, there to support Israel. lol.

Cola 05-06-08 02:57 PM

^^ thats simply a distorted view.

We support Isreal based on 2 different things. We one, beleive both in Jesus Christ...aka Christian relgion, well most of us do (most notably our presidents) which therefore makes all of us support them. And second we fight for the underdog. Isreal has been picked on by every country in the middle east since we have supported them since we fucking gave them their country. So frankly they can fuck off. They really have no clue about how democracey works, period. So how can they judge us? How can YOU judge how democry works? You sound like a hyrocrite, you reap the benefits of democrey and yet complain about it all the time. I love u 2v, nuff said

05-06-08 02:58 PM

What did you just fucking say you fucking faggot?

You better love me like a brother..

and on a lighter note, What?

Cola 05-06-08 03:03 PM

i love you, nuff said

J. Luth 05-06-08 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
he could also get shot in america by anti-abortion extreemist

or shot by gay marriage extreemist (knocks on wood for tha q)

shot on a college campus in america

or just get shot randomly by one of the millions of crazy fuckin people in this country. you think his parents would feel better if he got killed by an american? i'd rather take my chances wit the close knitness of a platoon.

lol dawg that was stupid as fuck.

You're comparing getting shot at during a war to the LOW as fuck percentage chance he could get shot in a campus or those other horrible examples you gave? the fuck? I'm sure the US loses atleast one life a day or some shit over there in IRaq. Do we have college shootings every day? Nope... not even every year.

think before

Blay'all 05-06-08 03:12 PM

wow, you guys are seriously idiots.

"islamic extremists"?????? you seriously believe that bullshit?

and 2v, you speak of these horrible snipers sitting in their windows waiting to pick off innocent US soldiers. did you ever think about who's country WE'RE in???

it doesn't take an "extremist" to defend their own country, that is a bullshit way of viewing things that you have been brainwashed into thinking by the US media's representation of the war (which has its best interest in continuing that war).

pretend some "normal" muslims (not extreme like the ones with guns killing people standing right next to OUR soldiers with guns killing people :rolleyes: ) came into the United States and started bombing our schools and cities, killing thousands of innocent civilians. would we be "extremist" to be out there with guns ourselves defending OUR country?

open up your minds.

Enygma 05-06-08 03:15 PM

To the original question......

Past Tense, what is the MOS you're getting into. I don't want you to think you're going into one thing and it end up being totally different than you thought it would be.

The army as a whole though isn't bad. Its a great place to get some traveling done and to be honest, its the most secure job in America right now. YOU CAN'T GET FIRED! Now, if you do some dumb shit that's illegal, you'll get kicked out.....but that's better than going to jail, right?

Anyway, I can go on and on about the benefits of the army (I'm actually still in) but that would take up waaaaaaay too much time. Give me some specifics of what you want to know and I'll shoot it to you straight :thumbup:

Adam 05-06-08 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
you were in the army right?

What would you say it's like? I'm about to join this shit and I want an opinion outside of a Army Recruiter.

Uncle Sam doesn't want you.