RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ayo Its...Young U!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218912)

B To The D 01-05-06 02:18 PM

Ayo Its...Young U!!!

www.soundclick.com/unf

Yeah Its A Mixtape Track,Just Letting The Internet Get A Preview Of My Mixtape Isshhh

Left Feed on:
Q-E.c Freestyle Call Out
And
Babbvle on-Shawn philips

Kamze 01-05-06 02:23 PM

Ite listenin.......like the intro bit set's the tone.........like the hook that's nice.......verse is nice n loving that boxing match line.........and the verse had nice delivery...flow pressnce...emotion.......hook agian straight DOPE love the hook that's real nice...second verse dope agian......i'm downloadin this shit now!!!!! AND WITHOUT A DOUBT THIS IS YO BEST....love the track.

Overall 9.5/10

B To The D 01-05-06 02:27 PM

Word its a mixtape track...its not supposed to be for the internet lol

trakk*star 01-05-06 02:30 PM

nice beat hook is nice flow is nice lyrics r nice too yer voice werks nicely for this beat
man u def got tha best flow outta uk fam........delievery is hott errythi9ng was nice on this mixed well overall this was 9/10 for me fam nice drop

B To The D 01-05-06 02:42 PM

^^Thanks..........Leave Links:cool:

PrahJect 01-05-06 03:19 PM

listening...beat is good...hook is tiresome..and a lil boring..it needs to have more energy..ure standing too close to the mic aswell...stand atleast 6 inches before..lyrics are nice..hook is rlly bad in this track.no hate..jus not feelin it..it sounds like u sayin yung jew and also it needs to be more energetic...u aint into DC?.....is that wat it said?...anyways...beat choice is good..flow was good..delivery nice...bad production tho...cos of standing too close..hook was terrible sorry...thas bout it..not ure best..and i wud sayu shud work on this...

Excetera 01-05-06 04:19 PM

beat is tight...the hook is aight...flow and delivery is coo...lyrics are str8...vocals sound abit tinny...over-all its a pretty decent track keep it up man.

-uNo-

ksr 01-05-06 10:25 PM

listnin....
don't like the hook 2 much, like inter said ur definitely 2 close to the mic, n u dont put much energy into the hook
u got good presence and energy on both verses tho, flow is on point
not bad, i'd give it an 8-8.5/10
and btw, u should change ur name back to unf or bdaniel or sumthin... young unf can be an aka or sumthin, but there's already too many rappers named young or lil

B To The D 01-06-06 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
listening...beat is good...hook is tiresome..and a lil boring..it needs to have more energy..ure standing too close to the mic aswell...stand atleast 6 inches before..lyrics are nice..hook is rlly bad in this track.no hate..jus not feelin it..it sounds like u sayin yung jew and also it needs to be more energetic...u aint into DC?.....is that wat it said?...anyways...beat choice is good..flow was good..delivery nice...bad production tho...cos of standing too close..hook was terrible sorry...thas bout it..not ure best..and i wud sayu shud work on this...

Not Dc Lol
Says "Warning You Man I Aint Into Deciet

But Thx For The Feed All:thumbup:

PrahJect 01-06-06 02:07 AM

^^^^
lol phew..but yea..a good track...bad hook..jus work on dat..1

B To The D 01-06-06 12:21 PM

LMAO...word thx