RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Emergency Help Center (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   why i cant log-in????? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193849)

icy-hot 06-04-05 12:50 PM

why i cant log-in?????

my other screen name is confidential im not bannd or noting but i cant log-in why is that??

i aint change my p-word.....

i click on re-set my p-word N all that happen was they send me a new p-word and that still didnt even work???..........

can someone help me plez...............

or im i gonna have to switch all my post count and win to this account now WTF HAPPEN YA??

someone help me.....

strobe 06-05-05 04:00 AM

It may have something to do with the cookie settings. Make sure you have cookies enabled and if you are still having problems, make sure you are going to rapverse.com and not rapverses.com. I have changed the settings for rapverses to redirect to rapverse in case that was the problem.

icy-hot 06-05-05 01:21 PM

well it is rapverse.com where im trying to log-in at shit still dont work???

my p-word changed cuz my old one aint work....
when i do that change my p-word and ya sent us throu e-mail our new temporaily password those dont even work either so what is it??

remember strobe i told u about this with intensify effect u aint do noting to help me and i still cant get into that name either....

all them post and battle records are just setting there.....
my other name confidential also just started the same problem like intensify effect....

last time u told me was just to start a new e-maila nd name on r.v i did and it's happening again so no this time i would like it if u can really help me get my intensify effect name back and confidential word....

if u cant then its understandable but why should i have to pay by starting fresh everytime that happens???

not fair at all plez help...

strobe 06-06-05 04:37 AM

intensify effect was banned for some reason.. most likely it had to do with cheating or biting. PM me the email address for the confidential account and I'll reset your password.

icy-hot 06-06-05 10:47 AM

confidential e-mail address is champ_pagan_16@msn.com
kon e-mail is spit4who@hotmail.com
intensify effect was datspicca@hotmail.com

plez fix it up for me strobe.....

MyNamesGrafhYall 06-06-05 10:51 AM

If He Wuz Banned Under Hiz Name ''Intesistfy Effect'' Why Iz He Here Under Aliases

King Solo 06-06-05 03:23 PM

if it is down to the cookies

you colud try opening up your cookies file with them all on and delete them all

same shit happened to me
i wiped my cookies completely and then shit worked for me......

Keyweezy 06-06-05 03:49 PM

Yeah, just delete all your cookies. It should work..

icy-hot 06-06-05 05:01 PM

how do i do that???

Sean Gunner 06-06-05 05:20 PM

Do you use AOL, IE, or firefox?

MyNamesGrafhYall 06-08-05 09:48 AM

How come intensify effect was banned????????

King Solo 06-09-05 04:08 AM

to delete ya cookies..........

go on Tools then click on Internet Options

then just click on the General tab if ya not directly on it and click on Delete Cookies