RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rap Battles ~VS~ AKA.Com...Do you Have Enough Talent for Us?.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81161)

$!Ck$eeD 09-22-03 10:09 PM

Rap Battles ~VS~ AKA.Com...Do you Have Enough Talent for Us?..

...I'm From AKA.com....We're kinda Bored over there for tha Time being and thought It'd Be Interesting to Battle Top 'Textcees' From a Different site...and Seeing you Kats got a little bit of talent, I Thought I'd Hit Yall Up.....Imma Bring 10 Members From AKA over here so we can have 5 (2 on 2) Battles or 10 (1 on 1) Battles....I dont know How Busy Y'all Are But i Thought I'd Bring up tha idea....So, Someone Hit this Ish Up and Get y'all 'Team Captain' So we Can Discuss Rules,Voters, and Guidlines.....Once you Do, We can Make up tha Rules Via AOL/Yahoo....

Cla$-$Iq's....

P.S...If a Moderator See's this....Can you please Move this into another Topic as Well So Word Gets Out?....Thank you

mdizz 09-22-03 10:17 PM

^^if thats ur actually user name....u and ur whole site is prolly wack as tha muthafuck......lol

RoyalSickn3ss1 09-22-03 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M.diZZ-iLL
^^if thats ur actually user name....u and ur whole site is prolly wack as tha muthafuck......lol

lmao hahaha

word....get the fuck outta here

$!Ck$eeD 09-22-03 10:20 PM

^...If that's how you Type...Then Your Parents got ripped off when they Paid for your Schooling.....

**~SynText~** 09-22-03 10:24 PM

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha you a herb

get out you elton john dick suckin waffle iron bastad onez

Chrit 09-22-03 10:25 PM

RB lineup...

Would destroy these cats...

lol...

mdizz 09-22-03 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by $!Ck$eeD
Aiight...I got This......

Aeyo....Theres No Chance In Hell....You're Thinkin of Beating me with Eminem Quotes/
Cuz My Ryhmes are 'Weigh Over ya Head'....Like Yokozuma Off tha Top Ropes!!/
a Heavy Weight Here?...But Ya See...In My World You're Simply Plain/
With Cocepts So Poorly Thought Of.....They PANHANDLE Memory Lane/
Krem..You're a Joke....I'll Catch You On Tha Streets Giving Quarters to Fiends/
And You Tried to 'Hold ya Ground' Against Me...But Got Arrested For Loitering!!/
Wish For Me To Turn Up Tha Heat?....Witness me Peel Your Cap Ass Backwards/
Cuz $ick$eed has This 'Game On Lock'....Like Parental Supervision PassWords/
You Ask For Worse?...Never Grasp a Mic After im Done Blazing This/
Then I'll Have you Fighting For 'Deer Life'.....Like Animal Rights Activists......Blah!

CLA$$IC$.....You Dont Want it....

^^^hey that was decent S.D....but..ud still get group-sonned like a gang jump in...hoecake :)

Alchemy 09-22-03 10:38 PM

Yep yep ^^^ that is werd and 1. Sorry to say but no other rap battle site on the internet measures up to out Elite few we have. Chrit being one of them, we will just send him to beat you 10 if that's fine with you. Or would you prefer a noob to slay you?

Tupac55 09-22-03 10:40 PM

Yo' Iv'e Been Here For A Min, But I Am A AKA Vet... So sign Me Up $ick............. Im'a REP My Home Set AKA................ Who Wants What?.....

Ill Son Any of You..........

$!Ck$eeD 09-22-03 10:46 PM

hahaha@your Elite Crew....I Hear this all Tha Time Cuzzo....Just Pick Your so called 'Top Netcees' and Lets Get this shit Going....You trying to Intimidate People through Computers Dawg?.....

CLA$-$iQ's...

P.S...I have more Battle Wins than Your Top Textcees...Guaranteed.....

CoMplicat'd 09-22-03 10:46 PM

hahaha This RhYo $ick$Seed.... Niggas Don't Want It!!
AKA fosho!!! all Tha Niggas Gonna Be Over here soon!!!!

MethodZ 09-22-03 10:51 PM

**steps in this thread..laughs at sickseed**

the question really is..DO U HAVE ENOUGH TALENT FOR US??

**walks out laughin at $ick$eed**

u dont wana get our roster up on you dawg

What?

Lickashotmynigga 09-22-03 10:55 PM

What's funny is e'y last 1 of these clowns posted just talking shit!
where are the emcees here who actually spit!(lol)
you niggas make me laugh with all the extra shit around ya names to dress up the fact that you aint got skillz!(clowns! but anyway!
sick it's ax2 lick a shot my nigga checkin in! I'll come back when we got word that the camp is in place!

Lick a shot fa the fact that this board is proof that niggas can't fuck with aka!

mdizz 09-22-03 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tupac55
Yo' Iv'e Been Here For A Min, But I Am A AKA Vet... So sign Me Up $ick............. Im'a REP My Home Set AKA................ Who Wants What?.....

Ill Son Any of You..........

ok tupac welcome back:rolleyes: ....tha nerve of some mufuckas

Funda-mentalz 09-22-03 10:57 PM

take my name ata ur sig bitch before i merk ur whole fucking site.