RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   tournaments and leagues... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250588)

La Cosa Nostra 05-18-09 01:35 AM

tournaments and leagues...

aiight give me the low down....

whats active and whats not?

MurDaH187 05-18-09 06:43 AM

dont know but we need a real one to start soon...

1 for Text...
1 for audio...
1 for poetry...
1 for topicals...

and thats it...

no 1-2 punchline tourney no noting...
you can add the 1-2 punchline in the text leauge as a type of battle you can do but not just a 1-2 punch for everyone to simple and to ez and sadly isnt worth the week wait to drop a single punch with votes its the worst...

text= 1-2 punch battle, multis battle, wordplay battle, 8 bar regular battle, tag battle, handicap battle ( if someone wanna do it) , crew battle ( 3 or 5 heads only per crew only )

audio= 30 sec freestyle battle, 1 min topical battle, 1min multis battle, 30 sec wordplay battle, crew battle ( 3 or 5 head only per crew )....

topicals= picture battles, topic battles, open mic battles, crew battle ( 3 or 5 heads only per crew )....

poetry = poet battles, crew battles ( 1 or 3 per crew only since i dont think we got that many poetry heads in here).....

there should be no other tournament or leauge active or going on besides these...

it would make it easyer to find, less stress for everyone including mods, and less clogged....

and just delet every other tournament and leauge...

MurDaH187 05-18-09 06:45 AM

i didnt mean either sepreate leauges or tournament for these: 1 for Text...
1 for audio...
1 for poetry...
1 for topicals...

i mean 1 leauge that has all that in it and just make different section with-in that 1 leauge...

La Cosa Nostra 05-18-09 08:44 AM

ok look, im assuming that none of the tournies or leagues are active right?

if thats the case ill take them all down tomorrow and were gonna start again..

King Solo 05-18-09 08:58 AM

they are all dead. take them down.

MurDaH187 05-18-09 08:58 AM

yes plez do and start a new one up plez so i can own nick in a battle...

lmfao

NoCkTerNuL 05-18-09 12:54 PM

Yea there's never any new posts, and if there is, it's people just talking about wanting to have a tourney.

MurDaH187 05-18-09 01:00 PM

basicly........

King Solo 05-18-09 01:32 PM

The thing is, its pointless to make a new one. You have about 6 people show interest, coupled with a few random sign ins who say they will participate. Then when shit gets going.. about 4 people show up.

We need guaranteed activity, and for that.. the only way is money. People will only battle now on a weekly basis for cash.

MurDaH187 05-18-09 01:49 PM

B.E.S.T vs Seek n' Destroy

that probley would help gain activity...

King Solo 05-18-09 01:52 PM

B.E.S.T getting demolished by Seek n' Destroy.. wouldn't do much for the morale of your crew.

Reflekt 05-18-09 02:05 PM

Haha. We need a new tourney. I win.