RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   sHoTTaBoY vs Street poet (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149411)

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-13-04 05:24 PM

sHoTTaBoY vs Street poet

Battle Rules:

10-15 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 200

Check in by: 09-13-04 at 05:54 PM

Must drop verse in 60 minutes after check in.

System 09-13-04 05:25 PM

Street poet has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-13-04 05:25 PM.

System 09-13-04 05:26 PM

sHoTTaBoY has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-13-04 05:26 PM.

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-13-04 05:32 PM

...:::Warm Ups:::...
Darker than a "cave" SHOTTA is about to try ta "bear" this lyrikal nightmare// 1
You witnessin' tha evil-lare of destruction, senile-glare like the "evil munchkin"// 2
I got him runnin' scared half ta-death next think u know he breathin' hard cuz i took away half his-breath// 3
Merkers-depth how far am i gonna go destroying this emcee until there ain't nuttin' left// 4

...:::Getting Heated Up:::...
"Vile-lyrics" of painful infliction goes "around" faster than a "West Nile-Spherix"// 5
Fearin'-this after hearin'-this starts pounding your insides till they can't handle-it// 6
Dismantlement of tha "human-brain" will leave you like "gays" "bloomin-flames"// 7
New powerful "reign"(rain) of lyrics "showering" over you ta tha point you'll never b tha same// 8

...:::BlaZing:::...
"Blazing" of this emcee while he sitting there "gazing" into this lyrical "hazing"// 9
These lyrical-"rayz" will leave you "lazy" to tha point your more of a "newbie" than your "baby"// 10
I'm "burnin" you wit my "spit", burnin' your face as if my saliva was "acidic"// 11
If you was a "computer" than i would be "hackin-it", and if i was a "dick" i suppose you would be "wackin-it"// 12
Floating in tha air high on my rhymes, like back to tha future i'ma put u in tha "future" or maybe just "back in time"// 13
Just cuz you be "slackin'-lines" more than tha "stitching of pants" but i'm gonna give u credit for fuckin' tryin'// 14

Dirty Nigga 09-13-04 06:07 PM

Man, I'm So ''Sick'' One By One I'll Run Thru Ya Family Like The ''Flew''..
U Cant Counterattack These Weaponless ''Attacks'' I'm ''Throwin'' Like Lyrical ''jujutsu''...

Man, I'ma Set A ''mine'' On This ''BattleField''..
The Lyrics Got U Trapped n U Stepped To The ''Front Line'' n Defeat Was ''Sealed''..

This Nigguhz Sittin Here Flirtin With My ''Metaphors''...
..Payin (Rappers) Money To Get ''Fucked Over'' Like A ''Lyrical Whore''..
..On ''All Fours'' Claimin Dick Is The Key To ''Unlock'' His Sexual ''Doors''..
This Kids Rhymes Are On ''Rasion'' Like Hes In A ''world War''...

Man, Ya Records Three-To-Nil, But Ya Skill? You've Yet To ''Show'It''...
Ya Live In The ''Suburbs'' n Rhymes One ''Word'' n Now This Bitch Is A ''Poet''...!!!

Dirty Nigga 09-13-04 06:09 PM

Rashion? ...IU Dunno How Ya Spell That, But Nice Verse...

Upppin Ya'll

20 GraND 09-13-04 06:40 PM

Voted For: sHoTTaBoY

This was a tight battle.
Street had some good shit, but i wasnt feeling the flow.. it was hard to read and got confusing after a while. But u did have good vocab, needed some better structure.
Shotta's flow was sick... i got into it. his metas seemed more focused and easy to understand. need some better vocab i think.

Honest VOte

NewKid 09-13-04 08:42 PM

Voted For: Street poet

NICE BATTLE BOTH HAD THA VOCAB AND THA STRUCTURE EASY 2 READ...BUT I THINK STREET PULLED THIS OFF BY A INCH CUS HE HAD HARDER DISSES AND "BLAZING" PUNCHLINES

BATTLE WAS HOT GOOD SHIT BOTH OF YALL

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-13-04 08:44 PM

Uppin Damn It Uppin

Dirty Nigga 09-13-04 08:48 PM

yup fa sho, the battle was hot, nice drop poet, holla if u wanna do a collabo or anythin

upppin fools......

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-13-04 08:56 PM

Ok I'll Do An Callbo With U, Whats Da Topic//

I'll Start Typin And Post Tonight!

Dirty Nigga 09-13-04 10:05 PM

upin

Dirty Nigga 09-14-04 12:25 PM

upppin this shit

creative 09-14-04 12:52 PM

This was feedback posted for sHoTTaBoY

lol @ sick one by one... ill run thru ya crew like the FLEW... u bitting.. CANIBUS lyrics... but u added FAMILY and not CREW.. lmfao...

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-14-04 04:33 PM

Yo If He Bittin Da Lyrics Post A Link To Prove It If U Dont Den Dont Say Nutthin