RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   On April 1st, the evening before the pope's death... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184804)

Each 04-03-05 04:14 PM

On April 1st, the evening before the pope's death...

I was watching the news and some woman was on there crying because he was in such bad condition. Then she proceeded to say something like "if the pope dies, then who is going to lead the world?"
What do you think of that comment? Personally I think it was a bullshit thing to say. It was self-righteous as hell, and an indirect way of saying "my religion is better than your religion, you stupid asslicking faggot pieces of shit bitch fuckfaces!" But let's get some opinions here.

Dabatos 04-03-05 04:34 PM

lol.. yeah i feel you.. HE doesn't lead the world.. she meant that who's going to lead the catholics you know.. she just wasn't thining straight and said it you know...

DQ 04-03-05 04:36 PM

The woman was probably just freaking out and not thinking clear as Dab said above me. For catholics, he was indeed their leader so I think you should see it like that. She didn't mean it in such a way I think, it's just that he was the most important person (living that is) for the catholic society.

DQ

Each 04-03-05 04:38 PM

I'm pretty sure that by the way she said it, she was conveying that Catholocism leads the world, and since the pope leads Catholocism that he leads the world. Someone should choke her.

DQ 04-03-05 04:41 PM

You will always have people with extreme views on religion and the world, there will always be people disrespecting persons with other beliefs but that's inevitable. G'luck with choking everyone who can be found guilty to this, you'll be busy for a hella long time...

DQ

Each 04-03-05 04:44 PM

Thanks DQ, you got me motivated now. If you need anyone to be choked just holla at me :D

Dabatos 04-03-05 04:46 PM

Can u choke me?????

Each 04-03-05 04:47 PM

Would there be any reason for me to do so?

DQ 04-03-05 04:57 PM

^Yeah, he's so annoying...choke him! Lmao...

So as not to make this a freepost: the reason people get so caught up in their religion is that often, that's all they got...that's all they can trust in...

DQ

Dabatos 04-03-05 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
^Yeah, he's so annoying...choke him! Lmao...

So as not to make this a freepost: the reason people get so caught up in their religion is that often, that's all they got...that's all they can trust in...

DQ

Im annoying?? how?? sorry :(

DQ 04-03-05 05:02 PM

^Awww *hugs* Just kidding cutie but stop freeposting in this shit and get at me on aim :thumbup:

DQ

Compose 04-03-05 05:02 PM

lmfao @ the pope leading the world...he didnt do shit but sit in a chair and wave at people...

illest freestyler 04-03-05 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol.. yeah i feel you.. HE doesn't lead the world.. she meant that who's going to lead the catholics you know.. she just wasn't thining straight and said it you know...

word i agree with u on that...i bet thats what she meant also

Durban 04-05-05 12:15 AM

lol...the pope didnt led the world..no one human leads it.....

pInkMonkeY 04-07-05 06:32 AM

catholics put too much faith in a church.