RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Jett vs Coke Dealer (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250623)

TeamOne 06-18-09 08:22 PM

man... i really didnt think id be in the minority on this one... w/e, but i have one comment

people are giving CD votes just because he Attempted more punches? even tho they said that the lines sucked? thats just stupid. there really is nothing worse than a Terrible punch.. id rather listen to filler that flows well than someone go for the jugular and end up hurting themself

should really rate these people on their execution, and not just the fact that they Tried to do something

technique 06-19-09 12:23 AM

Voted For: Coke Dealer

i vote this battle because it sounded overround better den the other one and i just think it flow'd better but the battle was pretty close.... u had more good creative lines which did better den the jetts.

The Jett 06-19-09 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
u put these two verses over a beat and it would be plain as day that Jett destroyed CD... without the beat its alittle bit closer, but Coke Dealers punches really did Nothing for me... he went after the right topics (such as Jetts height) but they were so uncreative that it was a drawback... Jett would take it just for the fact that i could listen to it without a painful grin at a missed punch...
wats funny is that i never liked Jett, but if i posted my vote for him it would be called some hate vote cause of the whole LK/CD vs Jett thing... so this will just be feedback

yep. i take it with a grain of salt. just think how nasty its gonna be when I throw this song out. O my good ness....this will all mean shit in a week ;)

Cola 06-19-09 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
yep. i take it with a grain of salt. just think how nasty its gonna be when I throw this song out. O my good ness....this will all mean shit in a week ;)

that or you just keep hiding the facts that you kept riding my jock till i battled you, even tho you knew i never battled you

my first ever audio drop > your millionth audio

thats GOTTA suck

The Jett 06-19-09 09:28 AM

what sucks? lol. all this says is I have more hate than I had imagined. Becuase still.....I have 1 hit on my song in the past 3 days.

In-Vision 06-21-09 08:39 PM

Quote:
There is no thinking involved in this at all. The battle was gay.....because he made it that way. I still won. Better yet I still won if I didn't show. Honestly, If I ever dropped an audio like he did....its been 5-0 Coke in bout an hour and there woulda been 10 threads clownin me about it.

Problem is....you expect more from me. I expect more from me. But when you say no beat....well, its gonna sound like that. Dont know how many times I gotta say it. But yeh.

how did he make it gay? i think of lack of talent on both sides is enough to make it gay...with a beat, or not beat..your verse still sucked..your flow wasn't good, your voice is annoying..and as everyone has said..you didn't have any punches....it was straight trash period...the only thing a beat would do, is make it less painful all the way around for having something to listen to other then two dudes talking to eachother who both suck.

nobody expects anything but sub-standard from you..that's the way it's always been.....i don't know how many times i gotta say it...but a beat isn't going to give you better lines, or a better voice..

you need better lines jett.

there..maybe now you can quit blaming what's happened here on the lack of a beat...and own up to the fact that you sucked

In-Vision 06-21-09 08:40 PM

Quote:
what sucks? lol. all this says is I have more hate than I had imagined. Becuase still.....I have 1 hit on my song in the past 3 days.

and yeah, people are just haters...it's because they don't like you as a person...not because they think your music sucks, or anything logical like that.

Ysdat 06-25-09 04:10 PM

This was feedback posted for The Jett

Might just be me but your link doesnt work .

Fly-E 06-30-09 11:58 PM

Voted For: Coke Dealer

I gotta say coke u took this one easy. Ur scheme of things was better not sayin jett was not up there jus he aint top u wit it. i mean i was really feelin the whole battle between both but with all catagories i say u take it. NO hate.
Please vote on my battle with the kid nate/(Jett) and both of u could vote on me and techniques battle...