RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   MPC 2000XL and Triton Workstation Made Beat. Djx Can't Handle This! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=35870)

Finesse Streetz 03-28-03 10:46 AM

MPC 2000XL and Triton Workstation Made Beat. Djx Can't Handle This!

1 Attachment(s)
Whats up? I used my MPC 2000XL and Triton on this one. It's called "Don't Get Clapped Up. It's the type of beat where you and ya niccas just straight flow on it. Its a straight banger. U wanna make ya speaker pop, play this.

www.soundclick.com/finessestreetz

Leave Straight Feedback.

What up Djx? This had to get you in here to peep:):)

Finesse Streetz 03-30-03 03:36 PM

Ps, that ai't tha Triton, thats my Yamaha. B4 anybody say ignorant shit.

Luke C-Walker 03-30-03 10:03 PM

the Synths killed all the drums...could hear them,but they didnt have that effect on the beat that they needed to make it dope..would be a dope beat if u turned down the melody a lil bit..(besides the claps)..

Pusher Man 03-30-03 10:22 PM

hmm..this is aight..i dont really like the synths at all..
you got a nice setup...but ive heard better beats made with fruity loops and cool edit..
keep workin

Concise 03-30-03 10:47 PM

Deamn it must suck to waste all kinds of money on shit, and have
cats outshine you using fruity loops. This was garbage..

Cise

Concise 03-30-03 10:49 PM

"Come Get Some" <<the beat in this is hott though...

Finesse Streetz 03-31-03 10:05 AM

4sho, I feel you. You'll get a lot of tha setup when you hear snippet fo the upcoming album "Finesse Streetz Presents: Chicago's "Finest" It will be in retail stores July 1,2003.

G. Buttersworth 03-31-03 10:27 AM

not all that gravy... shit was all choppy type.

BLACK FLAME 03-31-03 01:56 PM

the drums are fucked up you need a better snare on this shit

INFORMATION 03-31-03 03:08 PM

lol at your title...
the second track down is ighti dont like ya boys that flow in it though...ya verse is straight though......wasnt feelin the beat really....
be straight...pz

Finesse Streetz 03-31-03 06:50 PM

4sho. I feel where you coming from. This is a Chicago style beat. So if you don't like that type of music don't even listen to this. I repped for my hood to tha fullest.

AlcaTrakz 03-31-03 08:30 PM

finesse....

get OFF my dick....

and

i make better beats than you...

period...

Soul Theory 03-31-03 09:16 PM

I seriously feel sorry for you for wasting all that money on that expensive ass equipment . . . I make beats that are 6 times better on FruityLoops . . . nothin personal . . . just a thought . . .

Finesse Streetz 04-01-03 05:11 PM

Oh really, I feel like this, my style is str8 Chicago. If you don't like it tough titty. I still make more money that you guys who has negative things to say. And I make terrible beats, ha. You guys use shit like fruityloops to make beats. Yall hoes don't know tha first thing about tangible equipment usage. U don't know shit about music notes, chords, anything.

Djx, there's too much pussy to be on than your dick.

Mind Theory, thanx for tha observation, but I don't think so. But if I did waste my money, I made 10 times more than what I spent for it. Just a thought.

AlcaTrakz 04-02-03 12:50 AM

^yo!....

Can u hook me up with some management!...and a FREE SOUNDCLICK PAGE!...

who's the whore?

u a big shot on RAPBATTLES.com? WHY u here if u makin so much cash in CHICAGO.....

WHORE