RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Is Fruity Loops 4.0 Any Good?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153246)

JRoy 10-03-04 08:27 PM

Is Fruity Loops 4.0 Any Good??

i needta know cuz its almost done downloading on Lime Wire...get back at me...

:thumbup:

Global Warming 10-03-04 10:46 PM

damn lol mayne sup...isnt' that the program you said you were downloading??

This right here is the Nigga that showed me tha site....lol welll you betta get that program and make me a beat to rhyme to

3rd-Shift 10-04-04 02:24 PM

its aite...i like 3.4 better
fruity loops is what u make it...its like a skeleton...u can look on limewire an other programs for SAMPLES...like drum sounds guitar sounds etc...vocal samples that u can import into ur program it is beasty tho

youngd 10-04-04 05:57 PM

its good but its dam hard to use i dont now where to start

JRoy 10-05-04 10:43 PM

yea fo real..i gotz it..i. made my first beat...its hot....

Phy-Sicks 10-31-04 07:20 PM

ok can u send me a link for that program or sumin

Ill-Grammatix 11-01-04 07:19 AM

reason 2.5 and sonar are better than frooty loops... FL ain't bad but you can do so much more with the other two... especially if ya use them together

3rd-Shift 11-01-04 12:00 PM

sonar an 2.5 i havent heard of them

Mask Murderous 11-01-04 04:12 PM

It's probably a gay ass demo..

Ill-Grammatix 11-02-04 04:57 AM

reason 2.5 and sonar are actually two complete programs... check 'em out for yaself online or you can stop into guitar centre when ya got the chance... they usually have them on display and will let you sample the program on a comp in the store... this dude made one of the hottest tracks i ever heard in like 10 minutes! the shyt's crazy... by the way... i'm a real studio head and that's how i know about the audio programs... they're used by real producers

Ill-Grammatix 11-02-04 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzee
It's probably a gay ass demo..

and a program called frooty loops don't sound gay to a man who glorifies the color pink?

lmao

Artik Phrost 11-02-04 09:10 AM

i got tha demo....ive made some iLL beats on it too...you cant save yo shit tho...you can onli export it...but, have yall tried acid?....or garage band?...i cant figure out garage band...

3rd-Shift 11-03-04 10:25 AM

hahahah funny ass niggaz hatin on pink but check my beats out an stop bein so fuckin ignorant bitch

Ill-Grammatix 11-03-04 05:55 PM

no need for name calling... lmao... kats still taking RV to heart... just so ya know, if ya beats is wack omma put you on front street just because you being all loud about the shyt...lol... yeah, but anyways, take it easy CAM... it ain't that serious... just threw that shyt in there for a quick laugh.

Justify 11-03-04 10:41 PM

I used to use fruity loops...I couldnt do anything to extreme...just a bunch of basic shit, but it seemed nice