RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Knight-Dreams Can Come True (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187077)

JRoy 04-20-05 07:54 PM

Knight-Dreams Can Come True

Yeah shits fiya down here....people ate that up at my school like a barbeque at a family reunion....good stuff...and 20 they loved that track man..the soldier one...well thats whats up...

and now my new cd i'm gonna start workin on..

well if your down for a collab...hit up this thread....i'll be doing 3 collabs...for a 20 track cd

1.DeadlyVizion
2.nastyroo

spots open..

if u wanna peep what i have www.soundclick.com/jayjking

Phenom-in-all 04-23-05 04:17 PM

check in to our battle :thumbup:

Key... 04-23-05 04:52 PM

Am down.......

fuckassssssssssssssss..lol

American Tiger 04-23-05 11:17 PM

what did u feed the kids b4 they heard ur track?

JRoy 04-23-05 11:23 PM

i dont tell the kids nothing..they like commerical music..i make it...i did one cd with some lyricism and they didnt like it....and jsut cuz u win a battle dont mean ur better..set it up for the better song...then it'll be whos better

nastyroo 04-24-05 08:23 PM

yo, im down for a collab, i'll have some shit up on soundclick soon so you can peep that, from WA too so holla at me on AIM: baseballer2206

JRoy 04-24-05 08:38 PM

aight nice fam......i'm down for some..i got two peeps now

20 GraND 04-24-05 08:53 PM

ayo those ppl who liked the track i was on, link em up to my site and shit, advertise for my mixtape dat comes out july 1st or sooner, so they can buy it.

JRoy 04-24-05 09:01 PM

all i said was thank u for that song..i cant do what u just told me..cuz u got all ur little posse on my nuts still..like debit..those homos are really pissin me off.....

but i'll think about it....

American Tiger 04-25-05 09:06 PM

Listen. I could care less who's better really.....
But your quite an exception. Not that ur not a nice kid or anything. But man, its like sayin Im better than I dunno....Biggie.

Normally I could care less like I said...
Its all in makin tracks but man....not you...I wont stand for u ever even thinkin you could lick the hair off my testicles as far as songs battle's or anything pertaining to rap goes.

Your just not good. And you have NOOOO image.

No offense ofcourse.

JRoy 04-25-05 09:24 PM

ooo well...of course thats what u say ...cuz u well....wanna hate..i see what u say..but its true too u.soo keep on thinkin that..while people sayin i'm dope...with great medolic backround.....so just hush untill u git 150 downloads a day

N i'm feelin pretty good this time....set tha shit up man..i wanna battle..adn dont say its stupid to battle u cuz i'll win...cuz that just means u pussy

American Tiger 04-25-05 09:36 PM

Dude. You just dont get it.

I aint here to hate, but educate.

U got me mixed up with a 12 year old textcee that doesnt like u cuz u gotta high post count.
------------------------
Im a 20 yr old emcee who could care less bout what your about. Im just trying to give you some objective opinions and advice beyond what you get from people you "return votes for" and "family and freinds". Consider me Simon from American Idol, they all think he's a jerk, but he say's what everyone else really thinks. Your just a dude thats brainwashed by people who don't wanna hurt your feelings, who in the end will hurt you more.

Im tryna help ya man....
Stop wit the ...u hate me... bullshit. grow up.

I could care less about me beatin u in a battle. Woopty Doo. That has no refference to anything I'm sayin here.

But take that into consideration.

The one person, who tells everyone the truth.....beat u.
I should lose to u 5-0 by the laws of internet battling. Think about it.
An dont get so brave.

JRoy 04-25-05 09:41 PM

I'm gittin brave...truth is i should educate u now....ya ass sucks...u aint got no voice..and u look like a wigger..simple n plain....u wont sell... unlike u i gotta good voice....i'm workin on gittin better.....i gotta marketable body..ive got an athletic one....and well....i'd say fuck u......cuz me....i'm more marketable then u...sooo untill u set it up again....shtu up and go home

American Tiger 04-25-05 10:09 PM

man. u need to grow up.

jus read what I say.

JRoy 04-25-05 10:37 PM

i aitn listening too what u or what eny one else says...i wanna make it...well than i'll make it simple as that....