RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   RD 1: KnUckLe~hEaD vs. sK!LLz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52890)

alldig 06-02-03 01:39 AM

RD 1: KnUckLe~hEaD vs. sK!LLz

First Round Schedule:

Check in by Tuesday 12AM EST (MIDNIGHT)
Audios due by Thursday 12AM EST (MIDNIGHT) (june 5th)
Voting ends on Sunday (june 7th)

1) There is a 1 minute minimum and 3 minute maximum for all audio battles.
2) No recycling or biting in any form or you will be banned from the tournament.
3) You must post your audio with the username you signed in with.
4) ONLY TOURNEY PARTICIPANTS, USERS WITH 200+ POSTS, AND MODS MAY VOTE. ALL OTHER VOTES WILL NOT COUNT.

THE COMPLETE RULES: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=52260

Jay Pana 06-02-03 07:51 AM

lmao...this should be a fun little tournament battle...

checkin in...

a;gjkas;ghar;aiej;laisgjklagkja;g;abnfal;gjksa;r
^damn 100 character postz lol...

sK!LLz 06-02-03 10:47 PM

in................................................ .................................................. .......................

:)

sK!LLz 06-05-03 08:52 PM

aii well ima post now lol

Jay Who?-Hi Fi

Jay Who?-Lo Fi

and if u wanna peep the lyrix to get some punches or wateva lol just peep this link

::LYRIX::

Jay Pana 06-05-03 09:09 PM

lol i had to try....here u go...

lo-fi

hi fi

DaviD WoRdplay 06-05-03 09:16 PM

sK!LLz:
OK delievery... sounded more like a track than a battle... plus the second verse.... the voice kinda changes back and forth like you had someone else on the track... i must be trippin' though... some aight wordplay... aight punches here and there... I like the Tyson line....

KnUckLe~hEaD:
Sound quality was kinda shitty but that's coo..... delivery was aight.. NICE punches and Personals........ Flow was shaky but the punches, wordplay and metaphors killed it....[/i]

Vote: KnUckLe~hEaD

Q 06-05-03 10:16 PM

vote: skillz due to havin a better flow more confident on the mic as well as better quality... theres my explaination good day.. px

Duce I Rae 06-05-03 10:28 PM

Im going for Skills on this one better flow and better audio quality in genral..... dissis were better too.. but he did not win by a whole lot.

Jae Cyph 06-05-03 10:30 PM

vote-sk!llz

overall better verse...

Knuckle Head.. Your Vocals Only Came Out Of One Speaker Wtf..

Punches Werent To Good,

Flow Was Alright

Dont Slur..

Sk!llz Had Nice Flow..

Nice Delivery..

Not Bad Punches..

sk1llz wins.

BLaKLiSTeD 06-05-03 11:13 PM

sk!llz- lmao@ 50 cent on intro...

beat was aiight...1st part was pretty weak to me...2nd part was better...punches are aiight...it's solid...nothin outstanding or whatever...some solid shit....

Knuckle Head-
alright beat...kinda played...it sounds like you were reading...flow was...what killed you...str8 up...your lyrics were better...but the flow and delivery str8 slaughtered you....

vote = Sk!llz

FiNeSsE 06-05-03 11:25 PM

skills: i was feeling ya shit you had nice flow good delivery ok punches and overall a good verse

knuckle head: i wasnt really likin ya shit seemed liked u rushed it and u didnt take very much time with it i wasnt feeling it at all so.......

vote: skills

...OpeY... 06-05-03 11:29 PM

ima have to go wit skills on this. Both were close but skills won on sound quality and flow. Knuckles vocal track was pretty weak as far as his presence with the beat. Work on recordin some more and youll be ready for the next one.

AlcaTrakz 06-06-03 04:50 AM

stop fucking crying..i deleted both of your posts....
and now im not votin...lol...cause u 2 are bein fags...

sK!LLz 06-06-03 11:54 AM

^^so why are u postin then to say that u aint? lol djx is a slut lol

anyways why people vote and then dont even vote on top which is the one that really counts lol

i dont know its wateva to me its 6-0 i mean 6-1 jay u my nigga tho actually my slutty son lol

Jay Pana 06-06-03 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sK!LLz
^^so why are u postin then to say that u aint? lol djx is a slut lol

that...and y doez he think we're "cryin" ova votez lol...if djx iz a slut he should kno that slutz don't cry lol...

i don't really care about this battle...i'm only doin this so i can elevate...