RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who Do You Think Is The West Coast Hardest Rapper (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239428)

tornado220 01-18-07 01:46 PM

Who Do You Think Is The West Coast Hardest Rapper

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WEST COAST HARDEST RAPPER

for real i think its game he maybe the best in the game right now

So.Rell 01-18-07 03:11 PM

LMAO you said Game maybe the Best in the Game hahah kill yaself...but yeahhe's probably the Hardest one, but he's far from the Best he wouldn't make top 50 for me

O//^\\EGA 01-18-07 04:04 PM

its a face off between Game and Xzibit....X has always been one of my favs cuz he has the west coast appeal but hes got the lyricism when he wants to
where as game he has the best of both worlds as well but more conceptual and more lyrical

Shear Kaughn 01-18-07 04:13 PM

Kurupt or WC..................

Cola 01-18-07 07:53 PM

lol.....

the best that ever was and still is ....EEEAAAZZYYYYY MA FUCCKKAA EEEEE BABBY

Shear Kaughn 01-18-07 09:22 PM

eazy e can eat a big fat dick

So.Rell 01-19-07 10:18 PM

Easy E didn't even write his own rhymes...duh!?!?!?

moufpieceDaGreat 01-20-07 12:27 AM

Tha best is rite now iz e40 tha game sey da same lame ass shit n iz a suckka his beats jus knock ima sey e40,too short,or snoop riite now I ain feelin game

moufpieceDaGreat 01-20-07 12:45 AM

Tha best is rite now iz e40 tha game sey da same lame ass shit n iz a suckka his beats jus knock ima sey e40,too short,or snoop riite now I ain feelin game

Hero_4Hire 01-21-07 12:41 PM

Hardest? I heard Snoop was a fuckin goon. Game has back, but I really don't know who the "Hardest" is. That's a tough one to say.

Crime 01-21-07 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moufpieceDaGreat

^ this shit is hilarius E40 is a pudgy mofucka who spit garbage i bought his cd its now being used as a frizzbee for my dog...
too short should retire cuz hes washed up... and snoop dog aint been gangsta since the days of pac and biggie... the game would tear up anyone of them as right now... hes def the best west coast rapper...
and for the one who said eazy e was trash... should shoot himself in the head for that statment!

Captain Cornball 01-21-07 01:47 PM

Sly Boogie mutha fucka ... the rest of those dudes are GARBO !!!

Captain Cornball 01-21-07 01:49 PM

that bitch that just ran up in yo ass is the hardest muffucka on the west coast ... but your GARBO

Captain Cornball 01-21-07 01:55 PM

game is garbo ridin on coat tails of those who are garbo

So.Rell 01-21-07 10:32 PM

The question is the Hardest...E-40 is not hard and Easy E has to be whack because he had a ghost writer hence the reason why Bow Wow is whack if you can't write your own rhymes you shouldn't be in the game...