RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I'll answer any questions you have (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=17143)

Syntax Mastery 07-16-02 07:09 PM

I'll answer any questions you have

just gotta be patient cuz im a busy person, but you can bascially ask me anything about interent audio....computers whatever...i'll help you out if i know, and if i dont i'll look it up for you to find out...im here to help yall...

hardware or software music equip, it dont matter....

shoot!

Celph Centered 07-16-02 08:29 PM

I need to know some filters or sumthin to help my vocal quality.. online of course

Loggix 07-16-02 09:18 PM

Is their anyways to remove vocals from a song using cool editand do vice versa,drop the beat but keep the vocals.....

Syntax Mastery 07-17-02 12:54 AM

^^^^no...theres no way, your best bet would be downloading a acapella for the track...cuz once its all in wave format, it blends...and theres no machine on earth that can distinguish the vocals from the beat in raw form.

and celph, get those waves native plugins off of kazaa...

waves native gold bundle

nekura 07-17-02 04:55 AM

Could you recommend a good microphone?

Syntax Mastery 07-17-02 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nekura
Could you recommend a good microphone?

i sure can...

if your a broke brotha price range from free-100 bucks...go with the Behringer b1

got a job? price range 200-400 go with the Rode NT2

your a rich man, your parents spoil you? go with the Nuemann U87 Sale Price: 2,500 dollars.

all these mics require preamps...with +48V phantom power

hisTRYwreCKEr 07-17-02 05:11 PM

what r some things i can do to make my tracks sound better after i lace them in cool edit?

hisTRYwreCKEr 07-17-02 05:19 PM

ANOTHER QUESTION

OK I DOWNLOADED WAVES GOLD BUNDLE

BUT HOW DO I USE IT TO PERFECT MY TRACKS??

Syntax Mastery 07-17-02 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by hisTRYwreCKEr
what r some things i can do to make my tracks sound better after i lace them in cool edit?

use waves native...

use some of the compressors on the finished track...to smooth it out and make it sound dope...

like the C4 compressor, and the L1 Ultramaximizer....those can really help the fidelity, and crispness of the track if manipulated correctly.....they have some pretty good presets...but i personally create my own presets...and i dont give em away...i encourage you to fool with it and make your own....

pz

Syntax Mastery 07-18-02 02:26 PM

what program are you talking about?
lmao

Big Bones 07-18-02 03:10 PM

I HAVE A LIL CLUE ON HOW TO EDIT, BUT STILL NOT THERE, HOW DO I EDIT MY STUFF TO ITS BEST QUALITY/POTENTIAL

AND

MY SOUNDCARD FUCK MY AUDIOS......IM GETTIN A NEW COMPUTER
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A SOUNDCARD?

heated fiery 07-18-02 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Bones
I HAVE A LIL CLUE ON HOW TO EDIT, BUT STILL NOT THERE, HOW DO I EDIT MY STUFF TO ITS BEST QUALITY/POTENTIAL

AND

MY SOUNDCARD FUCK MY AUDIOS......IM GETTIN A NEW COMPUTER
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A SOUNDCARD?

if u don't have much money .. i'ma have 2 say soundblaster .. itz like $99

Syntax Mastery 07-18-02 06:42 PM

delta 44 soundcard....

its the best soundcard you can get for your buck...

and editing....check the announcement at the top of this forum....that should help you

SPiTFLAME 07-19-02 09:03 AM

syntax is waves native plugins for cooledit?if not wats the recording program that its compatible with?....

((NiCe)) 07-19-02 03:05 PM

i need cool edit cracked