RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Know Any Pick Up Lines ? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193755)

eph 06-03-05 05:59 PM

Know Any Pick Up Lines ?

i saw a funny one the other day.
i was in line to buy something at
AM PM. and this guys shirt read:

excuse me miss, those boobs look heavy.
would you like me to hold them for you?

*cheesey, but real funny on a dull day.

DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD ONES?

.Barz Of Steel. 06-03-05 06:00 PM

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

-Village Pimp

Suave 06-03-05 06:05 PM

you wear a fannypack, and i like to pack fanny ;). :whacky:.

J. Luth 06-03-05 06:09 PM

"have sex wit me or I will kill you *takes out knife*"

^usually works. :cool:

$wollzilla™ 06-03-05 06:11 PM

^^lmao that reminds me of dont be a menace to southc entral sippin on yo juice....where dat niggas like "how much u wanna bet i can get her numba?" n he walk up to her n put a gun to her head n say :gimme yo numba" n he like "ima pick u up round 7" shit was too damn funny

Compose 06-03-05 06:14 PM

^lmfao that movie is fuckin hilarious...

$wollzilla™ 06-03-05 06:17 PM

^fuck yea it is.....

Suave 06-03-05 06:18 PM

put your crash helmet on tonight love, because youre going through the headboard tonight.
wack :(.

Nynth Degree 06-03-05 06:36 PM

I rolled upon this one girl at school all like "Hey baby, I got a 19 win streak at internet text battling." She was all like "Oh god that's so hot", and I got those digits, yo. :thumbup:

J. Luth 06-03-05 06:37 PM

^so did I. Cuz I told her I had a 6 battle win streak in net audio battlin'. And she was like, "Oh, net audio is sooooooo over net text." I was jus like, "weerd". :cool:

Nynth Degree 06-03-05 06:40 PM

Yeah, but I had talked to ol' girl before I layed the game down on her. :thumbup:

J. Luth 06-03-05 06:41 PM

^so wit my gangsta self, all I had to do pick my nose, and the girl walked over

Nynth Degree 06-03-05 06:43 PM

Yeah, well I was talking to O and we walked by the water fountain. I got a finger wet, then touched her shirt and touched mine. Then I was all like "Hey, how about we get out of these wet clothes?" *pops collar*

J. Luth 06-03-05 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Yeah, well I was talking to O and we walked by the water fountain. I got a finger wet, then touched her shirt and touched mine. Then I was all like "Hey, how about we get out of these wet clothes?" *pops collar*

Well, I met this girl outside her house, walked up to her and drop a pencil, when she bent down to pic it up, I moved my head over hers, so when she got up, she hit my head. and I acted like i was unconscious. So she took me inside, put me on her bed, she was rubbin' my forehead wit a wet cloth, then all of a sudden I grabbed her boobie, and the rest was history. :cool:

Bangalore 06-03-05 06:53 PM

hi... i'd use a corny pick up line but your to beautiful for that..... or in my case i just go hi i'm mike... that works really well to