RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Music (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113543)

Gods Gift 02-11-04 01:04 AM

New Music

www.soundclick.com/JCin6one9

i left replies on other threads....

peep my new songs

CIN
:shoot:

The End 02-11-04 01:12 AM

Dope.

Will leave a better reply when I'm not on the phone.

:)

BlUnT-MC 02-11-04 02:59 PM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113505
^return tha favor dawg..

"This Life I live"
yea, lyricals are nice.. more deep than ya normal shit... i thought u was older than this.. lol... 18, we he same age.. yea.. "i pop speed to not sleep 'cause sleep when they get ya.." nice.. i'm feelin' that... sum deep shit, how new is this, like u write this after u got back.. or is it b4.. this man can sing pretty nice still too... i'm feelin' this track man.. hit me back, i get my gear set up next week like wednesdayish... 1

Sleepwalker 02-11-04 03:33 PM

i'm listening to Now and Then..i aint feeling the lyrics one bit..the piano riff was bitten from Notorious BIG's track "Big Poppa"..lyrics are trash man..i mean you're talking about going to school and doing nothing..and dropping out and doing something..thats crazy ignorant..i aint feeling this at all..

pZ..

verbal conflict 02-11-04 06:18 PM

listenin to now and then... this is not ur usual best.. but its ok.. beat is aiight.. but i know u can do better.. but its aiight..

PIC 02-12-04 12:04 AM

Now and then

Your backs are nice.........lyrics are dope, shits good men,
but the volume of the song is not very loud so we only hear you rappin and no beat.....
plz return favor
thxs
peace

Concise 02-12-04 09:49 AM

shits dope.. you come off as too commercial to me...

but ya.. shit was nice

Curtisey 02-13-04 11:48 AM

the life I live

confidence on the mic is very apparent...

singing on the hook = ugh...nice hook...just singin needs work..

beat is...ok...

not my steez tho...

decent song..

keep building...

Gods Gift 02-14-04 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker
i'm listening to Now and Then..i aint feeling the lyrics one bit..the piano riff was bitten from Notorious BIG's track "Big Poppa"..lyrics are trash man..i mean you're talking about going to school and doing nothing..and dropping out and doing something..thats crazy ignorant..i aint feeling this at all..

pZ..

honestly i aint really triipin off ure opinion....cuzz i aint never heard of u...ive seen ure work & u have no place 2 speak, but its coo.....the riff aint BITIN homie, we re-made the whole beat and if u didnt notice it says the beat is bein changed........and if u notice the title of the song."NOW & THEN" it explains NOW & THEN... when i was in school i was doing nuthn (no songs) when i dropped out im always doin sumthn (in & out of the studio bangin tracks out) listen closer next time, dont sleep....sleepwalker

CIN

MethodZ 02-14-04 03:08 AM

^^^
dont pay attention to that slut Cin, he says shit to everyones drops

Ky iLL 02-14-04 10:51 AM

I Peeped "This Life I Live" ......Is God's Gift Cin Ladin???
Ya U Got That Eminem Type Flow .... Lyrics Were Tight ... Delivery And Presence Was Pretty Good .... "U Don't Gotta Live By The Gun To Die By One" ...< Feelin' That ....
I'm Not Feelin' Da Dude Singin' Though .... Hook Was Ehh Aight .... This Track Was Mixed Nicely .... But Overall I'm Feelin' This .... KEep Droppin' ...

mad-skillz 02-14-04 11:31 AM

the life i live is good, nice beat, good shyt kept it up

Gods Gift 02-14-04 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky iLL
......Is God's Gift Cin Ladin???

U KNO IT !!!!!!!!! i juss dont use ladin anymore....but ya kno!

CIN

Soul-Full 02-14-04 03:19 PM

Now and Then, Beats SOMEWHAT professional souning....somethings off or missing, but its pretty dope u know what im sayin?......i think its the kick...not feelin the kick...and their needs to be another melody on the main verse....and its straight..

ok finished complaining...

Very simplistic steez on the flow....ive heard better from you.....nothing to complain about...nothing id turn off....but not a DL....u know...

stay up....

one