RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   God Loves Ugly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167090)

Terumoto 12-19-04 10:10 PM

God Loves Ugly

www.soundclick.com/razzledazzleomb

Word.. peep it..

btw if the vocals sound a little low or too loud just turn ya volume up or down.. cos for some reason the beat doesnt sound like it changes volume..

AND drop a link and ill leave feedback on ya song or open mic, vote on battles, whatever..

Mista Show 12-19-04 10:15 PM

ya vocals sounded bit high for me but i turned em down, some knowledge on this track which was cool beat was nice i dont like typin so ill end it at that

pz

50Cal. 12-20-04 12:55 AM

Omg Vokals Are Way To Loud Let Me Mix For You But This Is Fucking Dope As Fuck Word To Matha I Just Told Poet You Was Wack:(i Was Dead Wrong Im Sorry:(word Your Dope You Just Need Better Mixing Done Let Me Mix This Better Send Me The Accepella And The Beat And The Dubz And Ill Fix It Way Better Cuz Its A Dope Fucking Track Word Damn I Feel Dumb I Just Was Saying You Was Madd Wack:(

Terumoto 12-20-04 01:06 AM

yeah im not much in the production department...

lol @ u sayin i was wack :thumbup:

i didnt save it... i just did it real quick

SoInsane 12-20-04 02:56 AM

i like that, that was some dope shit, 8/10

Speats 12-20-04 07:50 AM

ma this is dope...you need a chorus..this song is on repeat...

Terumoto 12-20-04 03:30 PM

thanks for the feed...

uppin

Ca'lam 12-20-04 04:53 PM

word.. if u had good production........ :D...it'd be alllll gooodd.. good shit tho... showing love for my nigga... you have a original flow like woa... u feel me ?.. good shit.. im feeelin this for really... :D

-13 Amp- 12-20-04 09:06 PM

this was ight, your lyrics were good but the vocals sounded bad, too loud and were sometimes hard to understand. Always liked the Atmosphere beat (damn good cd and song) Your flow falls off at times and you could tell you half-way mimiced Slug's flow on the atmosphere song. but you def. need to work on your quality and get that sounding good.

Terumoto 12-21-04 05:42 AM

ive never heard that atmosphere song... i got that instrumental off a site calamity gave me .. -_-

Terumoto 12-21-04 04:29 PM

uppin...........

Kilo704 12-21-04 11:38 PM

yeah cuzz dat was a tight audio. i give dat a 9/10 only shortfall was tha vocals. keep it up dawg u got mad skillz.

JRoy 12-22-04 12:31 AM

hmm its pretty nice..i liked it...i enjoyed the listening....like they said before vocals up a lil too much...but other then that its pretty nice..keep um coming famz...pzz 1

Mad Dog 12-22-04 04:53 AM

This was a nice beat...vocals were aight to me the rhyming and topics were dope emotions startin to get there your elevating which is good...keep it up...only thing i would say is this song most definitely needs a hook to it...but other than that good song...keep em comin...i'll get a new mic prolly after xmas so OMP will be runnin shit again soon.

Terumoto 12-23-04 03:04 AM

uppin for some more feed...